Bojan Miovski

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

His value will have went down over the last quarter of a season

Still plenty time left to command a big fee in January

He needs to start scoring regularly again, then sell

I don't think his value will have gone down.

It's also a good thing that scouts and recruitment analysts look at a lot more than just goals.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

I don't think they would be willing to pay what we are looking for but anyone else think Celtic will try and low-ball us with a bid for him this summer? That's twice this season Miovski has had their defence on toast and Rodgers has previous for trying to sign players that have impressed against his team. 

I would expect him to go in the summer for somewhere in the region of £6m and have a feeling it will be Italy.

52 minutes ago, Sheeptastic said:

I don't think they would be willing to pay what we are looking for but anyone else think Celtic will try and low-ball us with a bid for him this summer? That's twice this season Miovski has had their defence on toast and Rodgers has previous for trying to sign players that have impressed against his team. 

I would expect him to go in the summer for somewhere in the region of £6m and have a feeling it will be Italy.

Doesn’t matter, he doesn’t want to go to Celtic. Does not view it as a significant step up from the current level he’s at.

1 hour ago, Sheeptastic said:

Was actually discussed on Clyde 1 Superscoreboard on both Sat and Sun. Hypothetical question, who is better, Miovski or Shankland and should the arse cheeks try to sign one or other of them. All the pundits agreed that Miovski is the better player all round and that Celtic should try to sign him. Cunts all thought we'd accept about £3m for him though. 

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Sheeptastic said:

I'd be looking for a more than £6m and be confident of getting it.

Absolute baller

Love these weegie myopic " experts " . Burrows said when asked could we keep Mioviski that Southampton had offered 6 million in the summer. By all accounts Adams will leave Southampton at end of season. They will need a striker. They may be up to Premier league. Mr Cormack hears the cash register ringing. 3 million to a rival ? Aye right.

24 minutes ago, davierobb said:

Love these weegie myopic " experts " . Burrows said when asked could we keep Mioviski that Southampton had offered 6 million in the summer. By all accounts Adams will leave Southampton at end of season. They will need a striker. They may be up to Premier league. Mr Cormack hears the cash register ringing. 3 million to a rival ? Aye right.

Exactly.  If Southampton or anyone else offered £6 million the asking price for those pair of cunts should be £10 million minimum

3 hours ago, Millertime said:

You don't think his value today will be lower than it was 4 months ago?

Don’t think it will, mate! I think there will be a few things that have probably added value

1. Total goals, pretty sure he will hit 30 by season end

2. regular starter, goal scorer for his country and performances against quality opposition. Has scored, I believe and was apparently good against England

3. the goals he’s scored against better opposition when playing for us. Scored a few in Europe and 5 against the old firm this season

4. His data (sorry) he looks so much stronger and quicker than he did last season, especially the speed over 10 yards

just my view, but I reckon, pound for pound, he’s the best striker in our league by some margin. Quick, strong, technically good, holds the ball up well,  two footed and good in the air.

we should get many millions and hold out for that. If he stays fit, I think any subsequent transfer would be for many, many millions. 

having read that back, i sound like his agent 😂

Just now, Willo flood said:

Rangers and Celtic couldn’t afford Miovski’s left bollock

Celtic could afford the fee we’d likely be looking for BUT they won’t pay it. 
Their record fee for a player playing in Scotland is £4.5m for Scott Brown. 
They tend to spend £2m-£3m on players with a view to selling on in a couple of years. 

The huns absolutely can’t afford him. That’s not even a possibility IMO. 

My guess is Southampton (that’s where Mowbray is now, who discovered him for us), or Seria A. 
If Southampton make it to the EPL via the play offs, they’d be my bet. 
Bologna maybe, seeing as they’ve had good dealings with us & a good deal out of Lewis Ferguson. 

The times he’s fed a decent ball to run in at defence/keepers & produces a goal is second to none in league. Fantastic player. 
Millertime has such a basic view of him it’s incredible. He lets team shiteness completely over rule common sense.

Miovski is a God 

God isn’t cheap

9 hours ago, minijc said:

I don't think his value will have gone down.

It's also a good thing that scouts and recruitment analysts look at a lot more than just goals.

Agreed about his value …..ie the genuine market value that buying clubs will actually be willing to pay.  

NOT the figures plucked out of thin air by keyboard clowns which get ridiculously overestimated then dramatically reduced  on the back of good or poor form by the player. 

• Dildo 1
1 minute ago, redone said:

Agreed about his value …..ie the genuine market value that buying clubs will actually be willing to pay.  

NOT the figures plucked out of thin air by keyboard clowns which get ridiculously overestimated then dramatically reduced  on the back of good or poor form by the player. 

If we get 3 we've done well. I'd hope for a fair bit more but 3 / 4 is sadly more realistic. 

• Confused 1
  • Dildo 1