Bojan Miovski

10 hours ago, Millertime said:

His value will have went down over the last quarter of a season

Still plenty time left to command a big fee in January

He needs to start scoring regularly again, then sell

The bollocks posted to try and save face is crazy.

2022/23 scored 18 in 42

2023/24 scored 24 in 48

Do the tricky sums and I think you'll find he's done pretty well this season, in a shite team against higher level opposition......his value hasn't gone down!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, ab24_5qh said:

The bollocks posted to try and save face is crazy.

2022/23 scored 18 in 42

2023/24 scored 24 in 48

Do the tricky sums and I think you'll find he's done pretty well this season, in a shite team against higher level opposition......his value hasn't gone down!

Your opinion means literally nothing to me

It's important to me that you know that, crystal clearily

• Haha 5
3 minutes ago, davierobb said:

Well its all academic. Bojan was pictured in Glasgows west end post match wearing a green jacket and white trousers. This is being interpeted by glasgow media as a " celtic, come and get me ".

Brain cells of a tadpole.......

Have you got a link to a single Glasgow media outlet that have said Miovski is moving to Celtic because he was spotted in Glasgow?

14 minutes ago, davierobb said:

Well its all academic. Bojan was pictured in Glasgows west end post match wearing a green jacket and white trousers. This is being interpeted by glasgow media as a " celtic, come and get me ".

Brain cells of a tadpole.......

True. But someone needs to have a word, before the fashion police arrest him..

can’t be cutting about dressed like a cross between a pimp and packet of fruit pastles

Story was the Scottish Sun.  You do have to wonder if he was wearing that outfit as a bet. Not sure what he looks like but its certainly NOT a subliminal hint to Parkhead , more a what not to wear look....

Thats what he looks like. He looks like he has gone into This Morning studios and the fashion guy there has said I will make you look young and trendy, here try this.......

40 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

They should be running a poll as whether or not they'd be willing to pay they required transfer fee.  They won't be, so the current online poll is immaterial.

According to couple of Huns he'll never sign for Celtic as he's a Jew 🤔

• Confused 1
Just now, aberdeen1970 said:

Bojan Mioffski 

I genuinely feel he'll stay with AFC for at least one more season.

No potential suitors, whether it be genuine or speculation via knuckle-dragging media, have offered a modicum close to his true value, especially when you factor in that Miovski has 2 years left on his contract as well as how he has performed for our club during his time here. 

• Upvote 3

Miovski will be off to a top league this summer. No way we can hold on to him if some serious offers come in. No idea what the club would deal at but got to think they should be ambitious.

You see how he performs in the big games. His goals at Pittodrie against both rangers and Celtic were top class...scored against them both at Hampden too, and at Ibrox.

• Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Miovski will be off to a top league this summer. No way we can hold on to him if some serious offers come in. No idea what the club would deal at but got to think they should be ambitious.

You see how he performs in the big games. His goals at Pittodrie against both rangers and Celtic were top class...scored against them both at Hampden too, and at Ibrox.

100% agree with everything you say. Miovski will be our record sale by a long long way - despite what some wee attention seeking idiot thinks.

I personally think he has the game and ability to score in any league and look forward to following his career after he leaves us.