• 2 weeks later...

5 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Haha quality, what did you try? 

I had lost quite a bit on Blackjack the previous day, so decided to phone SkyBet to plead my innocence that it wasn't me that placed the bets or, if I did, I was inebriated, therefore rendering my transactions a voidable contract.

Got transferred to their security team, who then ran a check on my recent transactions, whilst continuing to plead my ignorance. The male advisor then told me I had two choices: get banned for life from SkyBet, or he'd get the coppers involved. 

I chose the former offer.

6 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I had lost quite a bit on Blackjack the previous day, so decided to phone SkyBet to plead my innocence that it wasn't me that placed the bets or, if I did, I was inebriated, therefore rendering my transactions a voidable contract.

Got transferred to their security team, who then ran a check on my recent transactions, whilst continuing to plead my ignorance. The male advisor then told me I had two choices: get banned for life from SkyBet, or he'd get the coppers involved. 

Shouldn’t o backed down. Pussy.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2022 at 4:22 PM, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Looser behaviour IYAM

• 9 months later...