Shayden Morris

Haha that appearance from the bench has to be up there with one of the worst we've witnessed? Surely.

Won a competition or something.

We do have lack of options but it was so bad.

I give the rest of the team some form of positives but Morris I can't find anything. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Haha that appearance from the bench has to be up there with one of the worst we've witnessed? Surely.

Won a competition or something.

We do have lack of options but it was so bad.

I give the rest of the team some form of positives but Morris I can't find anything. 

His cross for what should have been the penalty against Carter/ Vickers .

Our only player today who I would say was shit.

Did absolutely nothing apart from the above mentioned cross.

Stood watching the game most of the time.

Didn't press, didn't tackle, didn't make himself available to receive the ball.

Thinking about his performance makes me even more impressed by the shift the rest of the subs put in.

A supposed forward that didn't put his hand up to take a penalty in the shootout (not that I would want him to).

• Upvote 1

I think he was signed based on his raw ability I.e pace and acceleration. Someone thought they could coach him into a player but it’s not worked. He’s obviously a confidence player too which hasn’t helped in this team.

Tbh I don’t think he’s a lost cause, just needs proper managing/coaching. 

11 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Ach, the boy has had the confidence ripped out of him this season completely. He’s not up to the level here but there isn’t any lack of effort. Painfully out his depth but could forge a career elsewhere. I feel sorry for him.

He came on when most players were dropping like flies with cramp.  He barely closed down or made a sprint, stinking attitude.  The game was set up for him and his pace, loads of space behind the Celtic full back to run into, but he didn't get out of second gear.  Fire him into the sun.

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, G31DON said:

He came on when most players were dropping like flies with cramp.  He barely closed down or made a sprint, stinking attitude.  The game was set up for him and his pace, loads of space behind the Celtic full back to run into, but he didn't get out of second gear.  Fire him into the sun.

He never looks remotely interested when he comes on

Must move him on in the summer he is never going to make it at Aberdeen seen enough their is simply nothing he can offer us

Him and Callum Roberts a complete waste of investment and wages

2 hours ago, G31DON said:

Jogging about doing nothing with fresh legs- waste of a shirt.

• Upvote 1

Agree with most of the comments on here for yesterday , personally I thought he might “ burst a gut” to both try and enhance his standing and get us and possibly him into a cup final where if he wants away is a big stage 

sadly his lack of commitment was obvious and even worse his game intelligence for pressing the correct player and moving into space was poor 

Played like he’d been told he’d be shot if he touched the ball. Hopeless. Played a big part in their third goal, just watched a boy sail past him with no attempt to challenge for the ball.

Get him to fuck

• Upvote 1

Does literally nothing when he hasn’t got the ball.

Strolls about, watching play go past him.

Stands simply watching opposition players about a yard away take the ball in and control it with all the time in the world.

Watched runners and passes going around him. Again does nothing.

When he does have the ball he’s not much better, doesn’t really know what to do and doesn’t even really use his pace. 

Nothing personal against the lad.

I’m not sure if because his confidence is clearly completely shot after that 30 minute horror show against Motherwell, any ability he does have, is not coming out?

Personally, I just don’t think he has what it takes at this level.  
Lacks game intelligence and 9/10, his final ball (the key part of his role) is poor. 

For both parties, best we find him a new club, albeit with another two years on a contract, that won’t be cheap.  
But definitely shouldn’t be one of our wide options next season. 

Not even Jimmy Thelin could get a tune out of this guy I suspect 

10 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Nothing personal against the lad.

I’m not sure if because his confidence is clearly completely shot after that 30 minute horror show against Motherwell, any ability he does have, is not coming out?

Personally, I just don’t think he has what it takes at this level.  
Lacks game intelligence and 9/10, his final ball (the key part of his role) is poor. 

For both parties, best we find him a new club, albeit with another two years on a contract, that won’t be cheap.  
But definitely shouldn’t be one of our wide options next season. 

Not even Jimmy Thelin could get a tune out of this guy I suspect 

Does his confidence being shot, cause him to jog around the pitch aimlessly?

19 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Nothing to do with confidence. 

He doesn't know what he's doing and he clearly can't be arsed putting in a shift. 

He was like this right from the start, nothing has changed. 

That’s just nonsense, he was always looking for the ball and trying to get down the line in the beginning of his career here. Every ounce of confidence has been destroyed by the supporters and it shows. I hope he can get a move soon.

Just now, Big Hat Logan said:

That’s just nonsense, he was always looking for the ball and trying to get down the line in the beginning of his career here. Every ounce of confidence has been destroyed by the supporters and it shows. I hope he can get a move soon.

Nah min, he's always watched the game pass him by. 

4 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Nah min, he's always watched the game pass him by. 

That’s different to not being arsed putting in a shift. He’s got poor game intelligence but his efforts never been in question for me. Questions should be asked about the coaching methods really.