26 minutes ago, CCB III said:

It also conflates a separate incident outside the stadium where a group of folk have panned in a bus, and people setting off smoke bombs. Like it's the exact same people, like anyone who thinks the pyro is good means you enjoy the bus getting panned in as well. 

That's a carefully managed statement by our hun wretch of a PR person. 

Its all under the same umbrella of folk going too far and giving the club a bad name though.

We criticise other clubs fans and then act like complete fucking morons. No need.

Can easily have plenty hate and good crack and be rowdy and noisy without it being out of control lunatics.

6 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Its all under the same umbrella of folk going too far and giving the club a bad name though.

We criticise other clubs fans and then act like complete fucking morons. No need.

Can easily have plenty hate and good crack and be rowdy and noisy without it being out of control lunatics.

But most people do manage to do that. 

There's always a minority. 

Pyro doesn't come under that umbrella, nor does seats that are cheap and shit breaking every time there's a bounce. 

Like I said, demanding fans are careful with the stadium when it's the clubs mismanagement that is making it fall apart, beggars belief. 

I've seen seats, as most others have, fall apart at fuck all. Exuberant celebrations will do the same. 

2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

But most people do manage to do that. 

There's always a minority. 

Pyro doesn't come under that umbrella, nor does seats that are cheap and shit breaking every time there's a bounce. 

Like I said, demanding fans are careful with the stadium when it's the clubs mismanagement that is making it fall apart, beggars belief. 

I've seen seats, as most others have, fall apart at fuck all. Exuberant celebrations will do the same. 

What kind of seats would you recommend be suitable for fat grown men to be jumping up and down on and at the same time lightweight enough to be easily folded up and down? ?

13 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

You been drinking? I’m with Beachend on this one . Balaclavas ? Pathetic little cunts that couldn’t fight their way out of a wet paper bag 

Why is it pathetic that they don't want to be identifiable by the draconian police Scotland? 

Wise up.

8 hours ago, Roberto said:

Why wreck your own ground?

Why wear balaclavas? I said this in match thread. It's just weird. I don't get it. IRA type behaviour.

Ach don't get it.

Pyro when done in the right manner is decent enough, but it happens all over, is there statements from other clubs on the matter? Genuine question.

Saw on youtube young hun fuckers wearing the balaclavas while not doing so well against some fans in Glasgow, just a month or so ago. So bala'z is a hun thing. Fuck that shit.

Who are these balaclava boyz? Is it a new violent firm? Or just the foundry lot who have watched football factory? 

has a player ever been ‘intimidated’ by pyro? 

On a Warsaw scale like above, I can see how players might be nervous playing in front of that (though still a bit gay) but we’re closer to the Motherwell samba band boys, surely that’s just viewed as a novelty act as opposed to terrorism 

12 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Cormack will be fucking clueless about what constitutes a good atmosphere just like Wiggy was. Rednecks.

He’ll want it to be a nice, gentle day out for his pals and sponsors (and their wives) Noise and pyros would of had a few in the Main Stand tutting im sure. Cunts

I'm no a Cormack arse licker here but there wouldn't be a Shed without him.  He has pushed the council for it, he has put his neck on the line with them to get it agreed for another season.  Who else do you think has driven the idea for the last few years to have it, Rob Wicks?  

12 hours ago, CCB III said:

A certain demographic do. 

And so fuck if they were? It's a standing area and the stadium is an open cesspit due to years of mismanagement anyway. 

Expecting fans to respect a thing the club hasn't respected for decades now. Fuck off with that as well IMO. 

So they have made it a shithole, i'll make it a bigger shitehole!!! Is that what you are saying?  You must be a teenager or not long out of being one.

• Upvote 2
11 hours ago, CCB III said:

Who's saying you've to love every element of it? This is football culture, been this way for what? 50 years? 

I enjoy the pyro but wouldn't enjoy scrapping with strangers on a Saturday afternoon. 

St Mirren have a relatively notorious group of young men who fight, and we've obviously got our own. So fuck? 

Bus issue is outwith the stadium anyway. 

People are fed up being told to be placid, quiet and accept their lot. 

Pay for your overpriced pie, pay for your overpriced drink, you canna get a beer in the stadium, oh and also your ticket (other stands granted) is about £30. 

When people see the mental atmospheres in Europe, do they think they are being made by choir boys? 

So cause you are pissed off with the ticket price, pie price, drink price and someone over there have a mental atmosphere its alright to be a wee fanny.  Come to the game, sing your hearts out, have a bounce but if they don't want pyros then fair enough.  Chucking rocks at buses within a certain vicinity of the ground is still the clubs problem.  Might before you left school the other year, caught doing something totally retarded either before or after school?  That was the schools responsibility to give you shit.  Its exactly the same on a matchday.  Ask the clubs operations, they will let you know.  Fined for the pyros, fined for the bus incident and now have to pay whatever stupid price the cops demands to make it a police game.  Well done dickhead. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
6 minutes ago, YipYip1903 said:

So cause you are pissed off with the ticket price, pie price, drink price and someone over there have a mental atmosphere its alright to be a wee fanny.  Come to the game, sing your hearts out, have a bounce but if they don't want pyros then fair enough.  Chucking rocks at buses within a certain vicinity of the ground is still the clubs problem.  Might before you left school the other year, caught doing something totally retarded either before or after school?  That was the schools responsibility to give you shit.  Its exactly the same on a matchday.  Ask the clubs operations, they will let you know.  Fined for the pyros, fined for the bus incident and now have to pay whatever stupid price the cops demands to make it a police game.  Well done dickhead. 

Nailed it.  He is an infantile nause.

18 minutes ago, YipYip1903 said:

Exactly.. there's no justification for acting like a cunt and costing your own club substantial amounts of money.

9 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Bollocks... the stadium is decrepit and falling to bits but the seats don't 'break easily' unless your over 30 stone or jumping on them.

Total nonsense, the state of a lot of the seats and fixings are terrible, I haven't stood on a seat before but have had a few issues with the fixings or the state of seats over the years, this includes in the Main stand and all of the other stands!!!!!

The lack of maintenance is to blame for a lot of issues in the Red shed, for the club to blame the fans totally is poor.

2 hours ago, YipYip1903 said:

So they have made it a shithole, i'll make it a bigger shitehole!!! Is that what you are saying?  You must be a teenager or not long out of being one.

Not what I'm saying. 

I wouldn't encourage anyone to make it worse, it's just ironic that the club are bemoaning people disrespecting the old lady when she's been left to fester and rot by the custodians of AFC for probs about 2 decades now. 

You must admit there's a certain irony there. 

10 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye but if the fixings on my dining room chair are a bit loose then I've got the sense not to jump on it. 

Seats should be able to take a good bit of weight. 

It's a standing section anyway, who cares? 

What's a couple broken seats to a good atmosphere and finally, finally an enjoyable day out at Pittodrie. 

You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs, chief.