September is

Edwin Starr

Nearly gone .

Who's up for a Christmas swally in the Legends lounge at pittodrie .

At one of the games in December , I'm happy booking it .

I will give my bank details once we have numbers  it would be great fun .?

The legends lounge opens 1 hour before kick off for drinking at half time you get pies and soup coffees .

After the game another hour of booz and get to meet players .

There won't be any bother from anyone as it's different meeting someone in real life than meeting or debating someone on line .

12 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I’ll send a representative pal 

There’s quite an infamous story about a hat meet up a few years ago but it would open old wounds to regale it again 

you’d have loved that day out 

I think I heard about that more like a saloon bar fight.?.

But we are older now and not so stupid.

The key to a successful day out for everyone is to come sober .

Guest milne_afc
5 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

There be no fighting .?

I don’t think you can say that with any degree of confidence. Aberdeen is a war zone right now. Someone set another person alight and dumped the cadaver on a roundabout the other day. Imagine what could happen if some of these posters came into contact!

33 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I don’t think you can say that with any degree of confidence. Aberdeen is a war zone right now. Someone set another person alight and dumped the cadaver on a roundabout the other day. Imagine what could happen if some of these posters came into contact!

Where in Aberdeen did this happen Milne ?

3 hours ago, Edwin Starr said:

There won't be any bother from anyone as it's different meeting someone in real life than meeting or debating someone on line .

There almost was a couple of hours ago.....?...impromptu meet on DoD Street ...

I'm bouncing up the road (buds in) ....glances up....clocks a pair coming doon the road. ....glances again ... clocks her tits? ....the boyo starts gesturing to me...."you ken me"...as I'm taking out my buds.....he then gets..."de I fuck".....fae me...I then get "YOU KEN ME"......again...he then gets a louder "DE I FUCK...followed by the Misers stare???......he then utters "Misers".....penny drops me?...the one and only @Robertoand company?...

Pleasure pal? cya soon??

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2