Liz Truss

The Cockney Don

Even by Conservative party standards, this new budget is fucking frightening. 

She said herself on the LK show that she doesn't believe redistributing wealth is the way to go. She wants growth. 

Trickle down economics doesn't fucking work, we've tried it for years now and the disparity in wealth has grown wider and wider with every passing year. 

Tories have been in charge from 2011- now pushing this trickle down bollocks, and the economy has hardly grown ?

Fucking insane stuff 

This budget is the price she paid to get the votes to put her in the job. She owed the right wing for their support and this is what it cost. 

Beyond that, just listen to these windbags in parliament. Every fuckin one of them is a waste of space. This place is fucked. Finally something to be said for being old and near done.

45 minutes ago, CCB III said:

She said herself on the LK show that she doesn't believe redistributing wealth is the way to go. She wants growth. 

Trickle down economics doesn't fucking work, we've tried it for years now and the disparity in wealth has grown wider and wider with every passing year. 

Tories have been in charge from 2011- now pushing this trickle down bollocks, and the economy has hardly grown ?

Fucking insane stuff 

Spot on. Trickle down economics still works after ten year of the gap widening. They love the apathy 

that slut bending over to Israel is the last straw. Stick her in an open top car 

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

Fucking insane stuff 

Untwist your nickers.

Hardly any of it applies to Scotland.

• Upvote 1

Tories. Helping the super rich at the expense of the middle class paying for it.

Labour and SNP. Helping the bottom of the pyramid paid for by the middle class.

Either way. I'm paying. If I believe myself to be middle class.

Liz Truss is every bit as incompetent as Bojo. No independent thought. Just a shell to enact the wishes of their masters.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Tories. Helping the super rich at the expense of the middle class paying for it.

Liz Truss is every bit as incompetent as Bojo. No independent thought. Just a shell to enact the wishes of their masters.

Working class folk don't pay tax?

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

For decades, policy development on the right was shaped as follows. Oligarchs and corporations funded the thinktanks. The thinktanks proposed policies that, by sheer coincidence, suited the interests of oligarchs and corporations. The billionaire press – also owned by oligarchs – reported these policy proposals as brilliant insights by independent organisations. Conservative frontbenchers then cited the press coverage as evidence of public demand: the voice of the oligarchs was treated as the voice of the people.

that’s it in a nutshell. It is time to fight back 

know your enemy. 

• Upvote 1
  • Site Sponsor
32 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

This

Every which way fucked.