Dons win league, or Scotland win the WC?

maryhilldon

24 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Scotland. It's not even a close one. 

Tough one for sure.

Scotland - International bragging rights against all the guff's, Welsh and others I'm mates or work with.

Aberdeen - would be more proud of an Aberdeen title win. Get it up all the arse cheek media, pundits, gloryhunting fans, local mates that support them.

Aberdeen probably shades it. 

If I had been asked this as a young teenager, it would have been for Scotland to lift the WC. At that time, we were winning shitloads and I was certain we'd continue to do so ad infinitum.

Oh how wrong I was. 

I lost interest in international football in the 90s. So today obviously it's for us to win the league again. The weegia meltdown would be epic into the bargain

47 minutes ago, NEM said:

LOL

I'd take a win at Ibrox over Scotland winning the world cup, never mind a league title

Sounds a bit hunnish.

Question depends on the context, and if their is still the slim possibility of the other option taking place. 

Probably a Dons league title, the World Cup joy could be ruined by sharing it with half the arseholes in this country and the English pretending they were supporting us. 

20 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Sounds a bit hunnish.

Question depends on the context, and if their is still the slim possibility of the other option taking place. 

Probably a Dons league title, the World Cup joy could be ruined by sharing it with half the arseholes in this country and the English pretending they were supporting us. 

Wanting the dons to win at Ibrox sounds hunnish?