Just ate salmon today

Edwin Starr

3 hours ago, Edwin Starr said:

Thanks for being sympathetic to being vegan Parklife .👍

I was a vegan for a few years, Buc. 

As a younger man. It was ok. 

Became a pain in the hoop reading every fucking ingredient label to see if it could eat something, and the options were fucking grim at the time as well. 

I don't think any of it is "ethical" now from an environmental standpoint. 

The only cunts eating ethically are farmers who have their own livestock and crops and shit. 

The rest of us have let our food be ruined by stealth. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, CCB III said:

I was a vegan for a few years, Buc. 

As a younger man. It was ok. 

Became a pain in the hoop reading every fucking ingredient label to see if it could eat something, and the options were fucking grim at the time as well. 

I don't think any of it is "ethical" now from an environmental standpoint. 

The only cunts eating ethically are farmers who have their own livestock and crops and shit. 

The rest of us have let our food be ruined by stealth. 

Good for you being vegan a few years back when there was less fast food going around now it's the norm.

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

We've no intention of ever becoming vegan (or even vegetarian) but we have vastly reduced our meat consumption over the last 12-18 months. 

Would say we're probably meat-free 3 or 4 days a week and, even on the days we have meat, we've reduced consumption. 

Aye but the fact of not eating meat for 3 or 4 days a week good on ye I say Parklife..👍

Guest milne_afc
1 hour ago, Bad_Mobby said:

3 letters = HPV 

Mouth, throat or tongue cancer I can do without 

Michael Douglas wears it like a badge of honour, even though he could have caught it from drink or fags.

Gilbert Gottfried “I think cancer’s a small price to pay, to lick Catherine Zeta Jones’ pussy… I would eat out her asshole for muscular dystrophy“