Argentina 2 - 1 Australia

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
14 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

No problem at all with praising Messi, there aren’t enough superlatives for the man, the best ever for me.He was wanking himself over the slightest little thing though.

Lineker, Shearer and Ferdinand were the same.   Obviously 3 Ingloid fucks that we hope get beheaded this fine evening in Doha, but their enthusiasm for the game and for Messi in particular is some good shit. 

Mary wants to get back to the SPFL with Richard Foster and those View From The Terrace virgins -   LOL. 

#worldcupvibes

Just now, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Lineker, Shearer and Ferdinand were the same.   Obviously 3 Ingloid fucks that we hope get beheaded this fine evening in Doha, but their enthusiasm for the game and for Messi in particular is some good shit. 

Mary wants to get back to the SPFL with Richard Foster and those View From The Terrace virgins -   LOL. 

#worldcupvibes

VFTT guys just wind you up because they are Jambos 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
9 minutes ago, CCB III said:

VFTT guys just wind you up because they are Jambos 

or because it's garbage done by Millhouse, McLovin and Finch from American Pie. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
7 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Och, it's about as good as Scottish football coverage gets. I quite like it, even if it's sometimes toe curling. 

Aye, good luck to the boys.   

They are at least trying to do something a little bit different from the glek ex pro nonsense we usually view.

Not for me though.