Thread o Fechtin - Animal Edition

Ke1t

On 1/18/2023 at 7:24 PM, Ke1t said:

Woman and boy attacked and eaten by the White Death. 

Remember... 

If it's Brown, lay down.

If it's Black, fight back. 

If it's White, you're fucked. 

spacer.png

Obviously this woman didnt heed your advice - Brown Bear Lie Down

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13339943/British-tourist-72-mauled-bear-lowering-car-window-selfie-Romania.html

Still, she was able to walk it off

5 hours ago, sigh said:

Obviously this woman didnt heed your advice - Brown Bear Lie Down

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13339943/British-tourist-72-mauled-bear-lowering-car-window-selfie-Romania.html

Still, she was able to walk it off

"The tourist bravely rolled down her window to get a better view of the beast, preparing her phone for the photo.

But in a grisly twist of events, the bear pounced forward and mauled her right arm."

I think 'bravely' is doing an enormous amount of lifting here. 

'Stupidly' would be the correct word, if we're being honest. 

She goes on, "I just wanted to take a picture of him". Like she has a right to get whatever she wants. Daft auld cunt. 

I just want to smash my peen into one of Vorders' holes, doesn't matter which one, but if I walk up to her and start trying to ride her without so much as a 'how do you do' there's going to be consequences and repercussions, regardless of what I 'just want'. 

Maybe she won't maul my arm, but maybe she'll suck my cock off, or stick a finger up my arse, thus immobilising me. Maybe she'll tie me up with her knickers and suffocate me with her enormous knockers. 

These are all risks I'm aware of and willing to take, though. 

On 4/23/2024 at 5:18 PM, Ke1t said:

"The tourist bravely rolled down her window to get a better view of the beast, preparing her phone for the photo.

But in a grisly twist of events, the bear pounced forward and mauled her right arm."

I think 'bravely' is doing an enormous amount of lifting here. 

'Stupidly' would be the correct word, if we're being honest. 

She goes on, "I just wanted to take a picture of him". Like she has a right to get whatever she wants. Daft auld cunt. 

I just want to smash my peen into one of Vorders' holes, doesn't matter which one, but if I walk up to her and start trying to ride her without so much as a 'how do you do' there's going to be consequences and repercussions, regardless of what I 'just want'. 

Maybe she won't maul my arm, but maybe she'll suck my cock off, or stick a finger up my arse, thus immobilising me. Maybe she'll tie me up with her knickers and suffocate me with her enormous knockers. 

These are all risks I'm aware of and willing to take, though. 

More instances of bear attacks, this chappie used a bit of the old hi karate to fend off the beast

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13349401/Karate-expert-fights-bear-kicking-face-attack-predator-runs-away-mountains-Japan.html

Your views on this approach?

33 minutes ago, sigh said:

More instances of bear attacks, this chappie used a bit of the old hi karate to fend off the beast

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13349401/Karate-expert-fights-bear-kicking-face-attack-predator-runs-away-mountains-Japan.html

Your views on this approach?

Fully grown the Ussuri Brown Bear can reach weights of 1200lbs and 9 feet or more in length. 

Masato Fukuda there looks like he weighs 150 in wet clothes. 

If he thinks his karate saved him he's mental. 

They were probably juveniles just checking out who was walking through their territory, and when he got aggressive they backed off because they 'weren't looking for any trouble, mate'. 

If one of those fuckers attacks you, and you're unarmed, don't try karate.  It'll eat your face. 

maxresdefault.jpg