Best Moments Of World Cup 2022

Guest Grays Babylon 1875

Guest Grays Babylon 1875

A lot of fantastic football played and some memorable goals and passages of play.

It's not over yet and tomorrow evening we will have to return to our humdrum lives, sadly.

What were yours?

Mine - Richarlisons goal against South Korea.

The brilliance of Messi to set up Argentinas 3rd against Croatia.

Moobs tipping Iran to win it. 🤣

2 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

A lot of fantastic football played and some memorable goals and passages of play.

It's not over yet and tomorrow evening we will have to return to our humdrum lives, sadly.

What were yours?

Can't believe Kane's missed penalty against France wasn't the first thing you thought of.  Hun.

• Haha 1
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
5 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Can't believe Kane's missed penalty against France wasn't the first thing you thought of.  Hun.

Haha.   Fair on Mary. @CCB III

Was class though.

Up you you hook nosed Ingloid fucker. 

26 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Haha.   Fair on Mary. @CCB III

Was class though.

Up you you hook nosed Ingloid fucker. 

Did you mean to tag me here? 

Anyway

1.) Morocco beating Spain 

2.) Messi v Croatia (Messi in general)

3.) Japan beating Spain and knocking Germany oot

Been a fantastic tournament. Can't imagine not loving football. 

Guest milne_afc
56 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Him being home already and back on the subs bench at Spurs has proven me to be correct. He’s lower epl dross. Fat idiots score goals like that all the time in the Sunday welfare.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
5 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Him being home already and back on the subs bench at Spurs has proven me to be correct. He’s lower epl dross. Fat idiots score goals like that all the time in the Sunday welfare.

You seem to be a little exercised Sir.

20 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

What were yours?

England getting knocked out. The highlight of any international tournament. 

After that probably the last second half of both games in the final match of Spain and Germany's group. 

Then Neymar in tears.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12771474/england-did-not-have-a-good-world-cup-and-any-manager-could-have-matched-gareth-southgates-results-says-jamie-redknapp

lol look at this. 

When I look at France and Argentina in the World Cup final, you think it could have been us. Argentina are a very good side but not out of this world. Lionel Messi gave them a point of difference and was the reason they won.

If you looked at the French team, it was one of the weakest France sides we've seen. When I played them in 1998, they had Zinedine Zidane, Emmanuel Petit, Patrick Vieira and Didier Deschamps as their captain - these were players who could turn the game.

Compare it to this team: no disrespect to Olivier Giroud, who had a great tournament, but if he's one of their top scorers…

We will never get a bigger chance to beat them than when we played them in the quarter-finals, but the big moments went their way

all these what if’s and buts. Just accept it mate, yous were shit and went out where you deserved to go out. Shameless 😂😂

4 hours ago, Poodler said:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12771474/england-did-not-have-a-good-world-cup-and-any-manager-could-have-matched-gareth-southgates-results-says-jamie-redknapp

lol look at this. 

When I look at France and Argentina in the World Cup final, you think it could have been us. Argentina are a very good side but not out of this world. Lionel Messi gave them a point of difference and was the reason they won.

If you looked at the French team, it was one of the weakest France sides we've seen. When I played them in 1998, they had Zinedine Zidane, Emmanuel Petit, Patrick Vieira and Didier Deschamps as their captain - these were players who could turn the game.

Compare it to this team: no disrespect to Olivier Giroud, who had a great tournament, but if he's one of their top scorers…

We will never get a bigger chance to beat them than when we played them in the quarter-finals, but the big moments went their way

all these what if’s and buts. Just accept it mate, yous were shit and went out where you deserved to go out. Shameless 😂😂

Embarrassing. Huge disservice to some of Argentina's other players and doesn't acknowledge the fact that a French team without several important players still put them out. Sometimes you just need to accept defeat with grace and keep your trap shut. 

5 hours ago, Poodler said:

lol look at this. 

spacer.png