Thread O Woke Shite

BrianFaePerth

3 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

It’s very easy to ignore it all (it’s really not a big issue just amplified by the media as it divides folk) and get on with your life if you’re not a snowflake. 

Easy to ignore until you lose out on a job you’re going for because the company decide to give it to a female / foreigner to fill their woke quota.

• Upvote 2
  • Dildo 1

1 minute ago, Oregon Red said:

If you are in a managerial class it has happened to us all. I had a useless female gimp get a manager job over me. It was a fucking catastrophe. But you know what get up and get on. Be a  man.

I’m not too fussed but to say wokeism doesn’t affect your life when it clearly has (you’ve just admitted it did) is bollox.

And it’s only going to get worse unless we call it out. But you strike me as the subservient/ compliant type who will happily go along with the bullshit agenda regardless.

• Dildo 1
22 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Yes

12 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

I’m not too fussed but to say wokeism doesn’t affect your life when it clearly has (you’ve just admitted it did) is bollox.

And it’s only going to get worse unless we call it out. But you strike me as the subservient/ compliant type who will happily go along with the bullshit agenda regardless.

I will happily go along with anything that gets me a good wage and a good retirement. Only 8 more years to go. You can be a hero if you; like

• Dildo 2
3 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Seems like you go along with it as you work for a company that you feel wrongly promoted a  trans-woman over you. 

Be a man and do something about it or shut up. 

• Upvote 2
  • Dildo 2
19 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Seems like you go along with it as you work for a company that you feel wrongly promoted a  trans-woman over you.
Be a man and do something about it or shut up. 

Everyone moans like fuck when they feel that a woman has been promoted ahead of them.

Sometimes their promotion over you will be justified, sometimes not.

However I have seen 100 times as many utterly incompetent blokes being promoted ahead of others (both male and female) and yet it hardly gets mentioned.

45 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Easy to ignore until you lose out on a job you’re going for because the company decide to give it to a female / foreigner to fill their woke quota.

42 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Has that happened to you?

41 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Yes

14 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Which company were you working for, come on name and shame.

2 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

It’s not a company I work for

:dontknow:

49 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Just accept that she was better than you. 

It is farce though. I have had to interview folk before and HR make you give transgender ethnic minorities or whatever in the interest of being non discriminatory when there is absolutely zero chance of them getting the role.

Then you just give it to the best person be it a guy or bird, whoever is actually likely to be good and fit in with everyone else.

You’re nae wanting a Monday morning coming in raging about fucking Huns, anyway was your weekend. Well I was at church and then a gay club or some nonsense.

12 minutes ago, Fridge said:

It is farce though. I have had to interview folk before and HR make you give transgender ethnic minorities or whatever in the interest of being non discriminatory when there is absolutely zero chance of them getting the role.

Then you just give it to the best person be it a guy or bird, whoever is actually likely to be good and fit in with everyone else.

You’re nae wanting a Monday morning coming in raging about fucking Huns, anyway was your weekend. Well I was at church and then a gay club or some nonsense.

Y'telt me in the rejection letter that I was over-qualified for the role.

Now I feel cheap and used.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, milne_afc said:

I see the Met policeman who was jailed for being a serial rapist has now lost his job too!

Aye did thank that was bizarre. He has admitted rape charges and they had to fast track him getting sacked. You would have thought being jailed would be an automatic P45 from the police force.