Dreams

For Fecks Sake

Aye nae the band or the bed place before any smart arse (Hans, I am looking at you here!) replies, but the stuff that happens when you sleep.

I always have vivid dreams and 99% of the time I can remember them pretty clearly when I wake up. Had some absolute belters (always involve sex) as well as those that you wake up from going to yourself "thank fuck that was just a dream" (selling my house for a £5 sticks in my mind).

An ex was massively into the whole concept of lucid dreaming (i.e. when you're aware that you're dreaming and can control what you do in the dream) and gave me some tips on what to do in order to achieve this. Only ever managed to do it once, and aye you guessed it when I did it I shagged the life out of a girl was working with at the time.

Mrs FFS claims she rarely ever dreams and never remembers them when she does. I am going to give the tips a go again over the next few weeks and see if I can achieve it.

Do you dream and if so do you remember them? What's been some of the best and worst dreams that you have had? Or are you like Mrs FFS and rarely dream?

15 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Just what this site needs. A thread about things that didn’t actually happen.

Did you know that the US gov realised that they’d lost $2.3Trillion on Sept 10 2001.

Conveniently didn’t need to account for it after that day. 

Makes you think 

1 minute ago, Poodler said:

Did you know that the US gov realised that they’d lost $2.3Trillion on Sept 10 2001.

Conveniently didn’t need to account for it after that day. 

Makes you think 

Why not? Did al quaeda also fly a plane into basic accountancy requirements?

Maks u think indeed.

4 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I wad going to start a dreams thread not that long ago. I love talking about dreams and have had lucid dreams before. However a lot of folk don’t find the subject at all interesting hence a. Why I didn’t start the thread and b. Why this thread has died before it’s started . 

Thanks for the support here Hans......prick!

1 hour ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Aye nae the band or the bed place before any smart arse (Hans, I am looking at you here!) replies, but the stuff that happens when you sleep.

I always have vivid dreams and 99% of the time I can remember them pretty clearly when I wake up. Had some absolute belters (always involve sex) as well as those that you wake up from going to yourself "thank fuck that was just a dream" (selling my house for a £5 sticks in my mind).

An ex was massively into the whole concept of lucid dreaming (i.e. when you're aware that you're dreaming and can control what you do in the dream) and gave me some tips on what to do in order to achieve this. Only ever managed to do it once, and aye you guessed it when I did it I shagged the life out of a girl was working with at the time.

Mrs FFS claims she rarely ever dreams and never remembers them when she does. I am going to give the tips a go again over the next few weeks and see if I can achieve it.

Do you dream and if so do you remember them? What's been some of the best and worst dreams that you have had? Or are you like Mrs FFS and rarely dream?

What were the tips? 

1 hour ago, For Fecks Sake said:

She's not telling you the truth IYAM.

Getting gangbanged constantly and too shy to tell you about it.

These days I rarely dream

I used to have great dreams during my days of psychedelics. Flying, space, being on star trek etc. Those and the usual fucking the shite out of the office tidy... Not really had much dreams to remember for a few years though until Saturday morning and I called myself all the sad bastards under the sun for this being the dream I was having. 

I dreamt we lost tonight and sacked Goodwin tomorrow morning. How utterly mundane. 

3 hours ago, Parklife said:

What were the tips? 

Throughout your day, stop what you are doing, look at a clock and tell yourself the time. Then look away for 10 seconds, look at the clock again and tell yourself the time again. If its the same time then say to yourself that as the time is the same you cannot be dreaming. However if the time is wildly different (as is usually the case with a dream - ever tried to call a mobile number or similar in a dream, that can be frustrating as fuck!) then tell yourself that you must be in a dream. 

Do this repeatedly and it may happen for you - think it was about five days before I had my lucid dream.

8 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Throughout your day, stop what you are doing, look at a clock and tell yourself the time. Then look away for 10 seconds, look at the clock again and tell yourself the time again. If its the same time then say to yourself that as the time is the same you cannot be dreaming. However if the time is wildly different (as is usually the case with a dream - ever tried to call a mobile number or similar in a dream, that can be frustrating as fuck!) then tell yourself that you must be in a dream. 

Do this repeatedly and it may happen for you - think it was about five days before I had my lucid dream.

Are you on some sort of drugs?

Guest milne_afc
16 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Isn’t this from a film? A really bad film.

48 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Interesting. Thanks. 

I've had a few lucid dreams but not in ages. 

I sometimes get sleep-paralysis after a really heavy weekend boozing (stag doo extreme boozing), where I'm totally awake mentally but completely unable to move. I normally have a sense that someone is about to come in to my bedroom and murder me and I'm absolutely terrified, yet totally unable to shake myself awake. 

The only time I've ever remembered my dreams regularly and in detail was for the 2-3 weeks that I was reading a book about Jung.

So, there must be a way for our conscious mind to directly influence our dreams or at least, or ability to recall them.

Also, when I feel acutely stressed, I tend to have the same dream, which I find comforting. 

I dream a fair bit .

One of the weirdest was a few years back.

Was walking along the Lang Stracht one late night towards Mastrick , I looked back and saw a half man half dog walking on all fours with the face of a man looking right at me , he does  catch up with me only to pass by but when he got a bit in front he stared back at me .

That really freaked me out .🙄.