Dreams

For Fecks Sake

2 hours ago, Edwin Starr said:

I dream a fair bit .

One of the weirdest was a few years back.

Was walking along the Lang Stracht one late night towards Mastrick , I looked back and saw a half man half dog walking on all fours with the face of a man looking right at me , he does  catch up with me only to pass by but when he got a bit in front he stared back at me .

That really freaked me out .🙄.

Fucking hell min! Best not to actually sleep and just knock your self out with booze and drugs. At least if there is some horrifying shit you won’t remember about it.

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Fucking hell min! Best not to actually sleep and just knock your self out with booze and drugs. At least if there is some horrifying shit you won’t remember about it.

Booz and drugs not really my thing Fridge but 🙄

Was speaking to my mate today he was speaking about the benefits of Stardawg never heard about it in my puff.

He sent me a link about the benefits ,  maybe I will try it see how it goes and if it helps .

Not sure though a bit scared of the unknown aftereffects.

6 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Buc, it’s a small point but would you mind not using that wee 🙄emoji. You’re a lovely fellow but that wee face always comes across as really obnoxious and disrespectful and not in keeping with your fine character. 

Ok will do thanks for letting me know I will curtail them Sooper.

I just like using them , no idea why.

8 hours ago, The Boofon said:

Can't remember if I've ever been on Donstalk.

Do you have a link and what would be the benefit of being on it.

Would just like to say .

I've done disagreements on boards of course I have.

But I'm 65 next month and I won't spend time nowadays on this board arguing with fellow poster's what's the point in that .

I want to spend the time enjoying what I do, and arguing with folk makes any football board not enjoyable so I won't be doing any of that I will leave it to the young lads .

I think folk my age would think the same ..

Being nice to other people isn't difficult.

• Upvote 1