Dreams

For Fecks Sake

34 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

Can't remember if I've ever been on Donstalk.

Do you have a link and what would be the benefit of being on it.

Would just like to say .

I've done disagreements on boards of course I have.

But I'm 65 next month and I won't spend time nowadays on this board arguing with fellow poster's what's the point in that .

I want to spend the time enjoying what I do, and arguing with folk makes any football board not enjoyable so I won't be doing any of that I will leave it to the young lads .

I think folk my age would think the same ..

Being nice to other people isn't difficult.

Correct. But it’s nae as much fun as ripping the piss out of folk. Pretty much everyone on here gets it’s all just a laugh. Hardly anyone takes it seriously.

10 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Whits yer thrusting style lik AK min 

cheers fir eskin don..ehv bin wantin tae spik aboot this fir a lang time..eh stert aff slo..eh nicknamd meh helmet "searcher" its seekin new holes fir ultimat plesur n a helmet xploding orgasm..ehm yasin meh buttok mussels n hips..buildin up a rhythm ..easin in eh g spot wi tempo..diggin tunnels in thir guts..fuckin bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang...flesh oan flesh ..eyes roll beck n let oot a wee yelp..this wis tayport in ninetywan

• Dildo 1
On 1/23/2023 at 12:09 PM, spamspamspam said:

These days I rarely dream

I used to have great dreams during my days of psychedelics. Flying, space, being on star trek etc. Those and the usual fucking the shite out of the office tidy... Not really had much dreams to remember for a few years though until Saturday morning and I called myself all the sad bastards under the sun for this being the dream I was having. 

I dreamt we lost tonight and sacked Goodwin tomorrow morning. How utterly mundane. 

I should've put money on this. 😆

I'll be looking to dream Friday's lotto today. If I get some numbers I'll keep them to myself.