Next Manager

3 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Yup put Robson in charge temporarily, but don't rush into another disastrous appointment. 

It’s the only way.
And for all the Robson haters, who the fuck else is going to take charge of training this week? Give him till the end of the season if needs be.
But of course, changing the manager is only a small part of the problem. 

Just now, sooth_stander said:

It’s the only way.
And for all the Robson haters, who the fuck else is going to take charge of training this week? Give him till the end of the season if needs be.
But of course, changing the manager is only a small part of the problem. 

Some of the top lads off here.

11 minutes ago, DandyWarhol said:

Unless we can pull a rabbit out of the hat we have the same problem as when McInnes and Glass got punted - there is no obvious realistic quality replacement.  Goodwin needs to go regardless but I am not hopeful about who we are likely to bring in.

Hopefully won't rush it like we did with Goodwin - I'd rather have Robson as caretaker for a while and make sure we at least put a bit more thought into the next appointment. 

I disagree. If the rumours about McInnes being on £17k a week were even halfway true (i.e. £8.5k) then there is no reason why the club couldn't have sourced a competent replacement. If Cormack can make anywhere near that money available for the next man, we will have the funds to entice a decent manager who at least knows what the fuck they're doing. 

17 minutes ago, Jocky Balboa said:

I disagree. If the rumours about McInnes being on £17k a week were even halfway true (i.e. £8.5k) then there is no reason why the club couldn't have sourced a competent replacement. If Cormack can make anywhere near that money available for the next man, we will have the funds to entice a decent manager who at least knows what the fuck they're doing. 

And sign more European shit?