The Fitba Monitoring Board

Have heard of FMQ's... but oddly, never an FMB. You just know this is Daveism from his time working in Atlanta/Florida. Yep, gotta have a strong, independent FMB to steer the ship in the right direction.

Thank you to the Member from Motherwell and Wishaw for his represenation on teenage pregnancy figures in Scotland. Now it's time for FMB's. Can we please have the right honourable member for Moray to ask Mr Cormack on his days engagements.

Let's look at the members of the football monitoring board.

Stewart Milne , the man that appointed Alex Miller,  the manager that did a swap deal of billy dodds and 600,000 for robbie winters. and Steve Paterson a raging alky whos reputation was common knowledge, the man that wanked off over Hun DMC who played him good and proper whoring himself out to extract a better contract, the man that plunged the club into near 15 million in debt and had another family square up that debt.

Steven Gunn glorified tea boy and yes man . Has never been in charge of any pro team .

Willie Garner,  no doubt sat there soaked in pish muttering " when I was Alex s assistant"

Cormack, well well nothing to add

• Haha 2
Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

It’s a fucking embarrassment.

Some made up corporate shite.

The term would annoy me at any time, but within a piss take of a statement, after Darvel & shitting out of firing Goodwin, it’s tipped me into the abyss 😃

I think they just play Dungeons & Dragons or something