Its spun around again. Who's going to be top of the pile this year?

Rory looks to have his game dialed in and has an edge about him when the LIV guys turn up.

Of the LIV players, Koepka is coming off a fine win, Cameron Smith has been building momentum at Augusta, could be his time.

Rahm and Schauffele probably wise choices for the each ways.

Longer shots... Corey Connors at 45s, Gooch 150, Na & Schwartzel at 250s look good e/w at those prices.

Will have a better loo later before nailing my colours to the mast though.

13 hours ago, Parklife said:

Backed:

Hoge E/w @ 110/1 

Sheffler win only @ 15/2 

Had a look at Hoge as well but he’s got the par 3 hex on him now

Only place small e/w’s so hunting value. Went with Cam Smith, Corey Connors and Sungjae Im as the more likely contenders. All have fared pretty well round Augusta recently. Less confident pick Russel Henley. Riding high on the accuracy stats. Kevin Na, first pairing out, hoping he can post a decent number before the weather turns. Top 15 last 3 years and has the experience. 250-1, worth a punt. Adam Svensson, odds were far too long to ignore even as a debutante.

Always a lottery though. Bit of added interest if nothing more.

Still think it’ll be Rory’s year overall though.

Finau 22/1 e/w with Bill Hill, paying 1/5th odds on places 2 to 8.

Multiple winner late months of 2022, playing well in first months of 2023, long, accurate ball striker ( which will come into play in wet conditions) and, as important, has played well and been placed on several recent visits to Augusta.

The man is ready to win a major.

Want Rory to win it. Game is all there but does he want it just too much. With him Rahm and Scheffler all in decent form I think one of those will do it. Smith the only potential LIV player who can win it IMO but he is apparently out of form. Koepka playing well but beating nobody and personally I hope each and every one of them miss the cut. Fuck them.