Baa Baa's Goals Galore Perm

3 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

How often do you win these bets?

Should achieve 4 once every 3 bets and 5 once every 6 bets.

Will post my next 6 bets to, hopefully, prove same.

As an aside the bet usually does very well on the last set of fixtures of a specific league's season eg. English Premier, German Bundesliga, Dutch Eerste etc etc.

16 hours ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Should achieve 4 once every 3 bets and 5 once every 6 bets.

Will post my next 6 bets to, hopefully, prove same.

As an aside the bet usually does very well on the last set of fixtures of a specific league's season eg. English Premier, German Bundesliga, Dutch Eerste etc etc.

Have also placed perm on overs in Dutch Eerste this evening on matches @ Heracles, Maastricht, NAC, TOP Oss & Zwolle.

Disturbingly I'm confident which suggests that folk should consider an unders bet🙃.

• 2 weeks later...

Second last punt of a very, very pish punting season. 

Any 3 and all 4 Over 2.5 Goals at matches @ Airdrie, Montrose, East Fife and Stranraer.

Given my luck of late the strikers for all the teams will probably take the afternoon off, metaphorically speaking, but the bet is posted for all to see nonetheless just in case this is my day🤞.

On 4/29/2023 at 7:16 AM, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Second last punt of a very, very pish punting season. 

Any 3 and all 4 Over 2.5 Goals at matches @ Airdrie, Montrose, East Fife and Stranraer.

Given my luck of late the strikers for all the teams will probably take the afternoon off, metaphorically speaking, but the bet is posted for all to see nonetheless just in case this is my day🤞.

3 out of 4 ensured a wee profit. Bit frustrated as Stranraer match was waiting for a third goal for well over 1/2 an hour 😕.

Anyhoo we fast forward to the final week.

Any 3 and all 4 Over 2.5 Goals on matches @ Clyde, Edinburgh, QOS & Stenhousemuir.

Reckon will go close, if not succeed 🤞.

On 5/3/2023 at 4:33 PM, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

3 out of 4 ensured a wee profit. Bit frustrated as Stranraer match was waiting for a third goal for well over 1/2 an hour 😕.

Anyhoo we fast forward to the final week.

Any 3 and all 4 Over 2.5 Goals on matches @ Clyde, Edinburgh, QOS & Stenhousemuir.

Reckon will go close, if not succeed 🤞.

Boom. The perm did succeed 🙂.

On 5/6/2023 at 7:49 PM, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Cheers faither.

Next week's perm on overs already punted on matches @ Bochum, Frankfurt, Wolfsburg and Aston Villa.

4 out of 5 in Dutch Second Division last night, so a little more profit for the coffers.

Reasonably confident that today's perm, above, will go close 🫰.

• 4 weeks later...

Let's go Aussie?

Overs at matches @ St George City, Brisbane City, Cockburn, Perth Red Star and Sorrento. 

Money back 5-fold with Bill Hill (stake returned for one wrong (£20 maximum)).

Have also punted a higher stake on last 3 matches as a Treble, given West Australian League is an absolute goldmine for goals.

I have been quite profitable last 2 weeks so 🤞.

On 6/10/2023 at 7:18 AM, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Let's go Aussie?

Overs at matches @ St George City, Brisbane City, Cockburn, Perth Red Star and Sorrento. 

Money back 5-fold with Bill Hill (stake returned for one wrong (£20 maximum)).

Have also punted a higher stake on last 3 matches as a Treble, given West Australian League is an absolute goldmine for goals.

I have been quite profitable last 2 weeks so 🤞.

Treble came charging in, so more profit this end.

On to next week and an Aussie over 3.5 goals perm on matches @ Marconi, Modbury, Armadale, Bayswater & Sorrento (next Saturday am, various k.o. times).

Any 3, 4 and all 5 with 3 correct returning most of stake, 4 returning between 3 and 4 times stake and 5 returning 15 times stake. 

A real good run for money in a high scoring country expected.

• 6 months later...

After a significant spell of licking wounds and compiling statistics the over 2.5 goals perm is back.

Perm any 3 and all 4 on matches at Partick, Annan, Cove and Clyde.

For those with balls go for all 4, you will most certainly get a run for yer money.

There are 18 Saturdays remaining in the Scottish season.

I expect to make profit during those 18 weeks.

£ Total Stake following Week 1 = £15.

8 hours ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

After a significant spell of licking wounds and compiling statistics the over 2.5 goals perm is back.

Perm any 3 and all 4 on matches at Partick, Annan, Cove and Clyde.

For those with balls go for all 4, you will most certainly get a run for yer money.

There are 18 Saturdays remaining in the Scottish season.

I expect to make profit during those 18 weeks.

£ Total Stake following Week 1 = £15.

Some going. 

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

I'll join in with you if that's OK. I love a wee goals bet. 

Absolutely MB, no problem at all.

Best bet available, as always a chance.

My favourite bet was on the last day of last season. Clyde match was letting my perm down with the score 0-0 going into the last 10 minutes. However there were 3 goals before full-time, sweet.

I restrict my selections to Scotland meantime and place my bets a week early before the bookies start reducing their odds are wrong. Ayr match and Morton match next week are currently priced at 10/11 and 4/5 respectively, which is nuts given the goals statistics for all 4 teams.

13 minutes ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Absolutely MB, no problem at all.

Best bet available, as always a chance.

My favourite bet was on the last day of last season. Clyde match was letting my perm down with the score 0-0 going into the last 10 minutes. However there were 3 goals before full-time, sweet.

I restrict my selections to Scotland meantime and place my bets a week early before the bookies start reducing their odds are wrong. Ayr match and Morton match next week are currently priced at 10/11 and 4/5 respectively, which is nuts given the goals statistics for all 4 teams.

I'll pick 4 as well, put both on, see how we get on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...