Wednesday Night Chumpions League

In spells but Celtic had lot of ball and lot of attacks but just terrible delivery. Milan mostly reduced to shooting from 30 yards for most of game and reckon 15-20 of those shots threatened the crowd more than the goal from distance

Had to listen to the game as i don't have SKY TV, but it sounded as if the Tims, with more belief could have sneaked a win. Strange how he kept Hesselink on for the whole game when he clearly wasn't fit and had Miller and Beattie warming up for most of the game. :ThumbsDown:

In spells but Celtic had lot of ball and lot of attacks but just terrible delivery. Milan mostly reduced to shooting from 30 yards for most of game and reckon 15-20 of those shots threatened the crowd more than the goal from distance

It was a bit like watching us at parkhead decent amount of possesion but never looked like doing anything with it

Had to listen to the game as i don't have SKY TV, but it sounded as if the Tims, with more belief could have sneaked a win. Strange how he kept Hesselink on for the whole game when he clearly wasn't fit and had Miller and Beattie warming up for most of the game. :dontknow:

Completely agree with that. I watched the game and VOH couldnt do anything from the 70th minute onwards yet he kept him on for the whole 120mins. Major mistake by Strachan in my opinion.

Archived