The Royal topic be nice.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

Fucking just got tapped on the shoulder by the ticket inspector as I scrolled onto this post. 

So long as you weren't wanking over it there's fuck all he can do. 

You weren't wanking over it... right? 

Some crackers in the church , Douglas Ross in a kilt, Ant and Dec - what the fuck are they doing there, paedo Prince has just arrived but he’s not allowed on the balcony later . Nae even sure why I’m watching it must have some sort of self sadism.

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Who do you thinks would win in a no holds barred fight between Ant and Dec? I think Ant. Ant would eventually overpower his friend and break his face up quite badly.( I think he’d probably feel bad about it and sob quite heavily afterwards though.)

Ant has a dodgy knee. That’s what sent him into his painkiller and booze addiction. All wee Dec has to do his headbutt his knee and offer him some painkillers to help with the pain and he’ll be pishing himself and drinking purple tin within minutes. 

9 minutes ago, styrofoamplates said:

Ant has a dodgy knee. That’s what sent him into his painkiller and booze addiction. All wee Dec has to do his headbutt his knee and offer him some painkillers to help with the pain and he’ll be pishing himself and drinking purple tin within minutes. 

There’s something about ant and dec that doesn’t add up. They’ve a lot of confirmed bachelors as friends and can do no wrong no matter what. 

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

There’s something about ant and dec that doesn’t add up. They’ve a lot of confirmed bachelors as friends and can do no wrong no matter what. 

What are you suggesting like? They are gay aliens and protected from the government?