Nicky Devlin

Badly needs rested for 2 or 3 games (and rumoured to be playing with an injury) but thanks to our useless summer recruitment, there's no replacement available other than calling up one of our youngsters. Getting in a better right back in summer and relegating Devlin into a reasonable squad player would be good but I accept there are more pressing needs that require addressing first.

He might well be thick as pigshit but that's not a quality that's unique to him amongst the footballing fraternity

39 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Badly needs rested for 2 or 3 games (and rumoured to be playing with an injury) but thanks to our useless summer recruitment, there's no replacement available other than calling up one of our youngsters. Getting in a better right back in summer and relegating Devlin into a reasonable squad player would be good but I accept there are more pressing needs that require addressing first.

He might well be thick as pigshit but that's not a quality that's unique to him amongst the footballing fraternity

It's the "listen", every 10 words

Bloody hate that

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

I did see - was it Warnock - allude that one player was playing carrying something? That would make sense because while he's never been a world beater Devlin WAS decent for us in the first part of the season and has gone right off the boil.

1 minute ago, a don in oz said:

I did see - was it Warnock - allude that one player was playing carrying something? That would make sense because while he's never been a world beater Devlin WAS decent for us in the first part of the season and has gone right off the boil.

There's zero point in playing him if that's the case

If that's the reason why he's turned to shit, then don't play him

It's hard, but I learned that quickly in champ manager

NO injections and if not at least 90% fit, you don't play

40 minutes ago, Millertime said:

It's the "listen", every 10 words

Bloody hate that

Boils my pishbag mongol fitba players starting a sentence with “listen”

Fair enough if its a teacher but fitba players all do it and its painful.

Also saying “no,yeah” or “yeah,no”

WTF

:suicide:

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...