Thread O Conspiracies

Ke1t

11 hours ago, Ke1t said:

We're a genetic creation of the Anunnaki, designed by that species as a slave workforce, and primarily used to mine gold that they can then use to seed the failing atmosphere of their own world, Nibiru. Their planet passes close to the Earth every 3600 years, causing catastrophic natural events like tsunami, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. 

Originally the Anunnaki had mined minerals themselves, but they thought, "Fuck all this" and refused to keep digging. The decision was then made to take indigenous monkey-people and upgrade them with genetic modifications, so they would be smart enough to take orders but not smart enough to think for themselves. 

Ancient mines, tens of thousands of years old, can be found to this day, testimony to the alien enslavement of the genetically modified creature known as man.

If you believe that sort of stuff.

Here's a tablet with a picture of Anu, leader or god of the Anunnaki, from Ancient Sumeria. 

As you can see, he has wings and a handbag. He's also wearing a bathrobe and pointing a pine cone at something as a demonstration of his awesome powers. 

spacer.png

And what’s that under his oxter ?
Binoculars ? ….. handles of garden shears ?

Or is that thing he’s carrying actually a tin of paint ?…and he keeps his paintbrushes under his oxter ?

And with that beard ……..Can you see what it is yet ?

21 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Speaking of Rolex I thought Aberdeen was on its knees? Just opened a new Tag Heuer shop and soon to be opening is a Rolex shop. We don't need any of that crap here. What we need are vape shops and 24/7 slot machine premises. 

City centre is on its knees. Fancy watch shop franchise which im guessing will last 18months tops, doesnt change that. Granted its a step in the right direction. 

Just now, Simply Red said:

City centre is on its knees. Fancy watch shop franchise which im guessing will last 18months tops, doesnt change that. Granted its a step in the right direction. 

I love it now. Lot quieter and easier to cut about than it used to be. Widening the pavements was a masterstroke. I'm also very much looking forward to dining out in Popeye's Louisiana Chicken when it opens shortly. Supposedly better than the Colonels. 

11 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

City centre is on its knees. Fancy watch shop franchise which im guessing will last 18months tops, doesnt change that. Granted it’s a step in the right direction. 

It’s a front to launder stolen jewellery and dirty money. Will be there forever.

44 minutes ago, dave_min said:

It’s a front to launder stolen jewellery and dirty money. Will be there forever.

Like the chinese on Guild St that no one ever ate anything from. Was there for years. Massive shop. Was taking the piss really it was so obviously a money laundering enterprise.

55 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

I love it now. Lot quieter and easier to cut about than it used to be. Widening the pavements was a masterstroke. I'm also very much looking forward to dining out in Popeye's Louisiana Chicken when it opens shortly. Supposedly better than the Colonels. 

This is true. 
Pros and cons to the degradation of our city centre.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/19/2024 at 2:26 PM, DeltaRay1903 said:

popeyes is great. youll love it 

2 minutes ago, madjockmcferson said:

city centers as we knew them arent coming back. unless you ban amazon. and thats not happening. time to reimagine them as somewhere people live. mixed commercial / residential. 

Replace shopping centers with wild areas full of trees and foxes and ponds and hippy urban farm communities.  

Often buy stuff from one of the urban farms that sprung up after they knocked down entire city blocks and rewilded the area. 

The area around it needs to be knocked down and replaced by trees and shit inna. 

pp.%20156%E2%80%93157%20(Michelle%20and%

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Replace shopping centers with wild areas full of trees and foxes and ponds and hippy urban farm communities.  

Often buy stuff from one of the urban farms that sprung up after they knocked down entire city blocks and rewilded the area. 

The area around it needs to be knocked down and replaced by trees and shit inna. 

nice thing about america is they just knock shit down. back home its like impossible to do. id be in favor of knocking a bunch of shit down and doing this

44 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Moscow?

1 hour ago, madjockmcferson said:

nice thing about america is they just knock shit down. back home its like impossible to do. id be in favor of knocking a bunch of shit down and doing this

Remember not long after moving here they were talking about blowing up the Hudson's building downtown Detroit.

People were talking about it like it was old like the pyramids... HAD to come down. 

Found out it was 50 years old. Thing had barely settled. Down it comes, right on top of the raised railway line. Typical Detroit.

Anyway, yeah... they'll rip shit down and throw up new withoutva second thought.

They tore down a Taco Bell near my house, and I was stoked to see what went up in its place since I hate Taco Bell.

Immediately build a new Taco Bell on the same spot. Like immediately.

Fuck was the point of that?

12 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

They tore down Pittodrie near my house, and I was stoked to see what went up in its place since I hate Pittodrie.

Immediately build a new Pittodrie on the same spot. Like immediately.

There's a gripe you'd never hear.

25 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Remember not long after moving here they were talking about blowing up the Hudson's building downtown Detroit.

People were talking about it like it was old like the pyramids... HAD to come down. 

Found out it was 50 years old. Thing had barely settled. Down it comes, right on top of the raised railway line. Typical Detroit.

Anyway, yeah... they'll rip shit down and throw up new withoutva second thought.

They tore down a Taco Bell near my house, and I was stoked to see what went up in its place since I hate Taco Bell.

Immediately build a new Taco Bell on the same spot. Like immediately.

Loved the Emeralds🍀 

12 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Moscow?

Looks North American. Maybe Detroit? We don’t bury our power lines etc so all those fucking cables block every view. 
they’ve reclaimed a lot of land up there for community use. There are large parts of American cities that would benefit from being levelled and returned to the community in some way. And sadly a bunch of those are in the north cos we keep subsidizing southern states to take the jobs….but that’s another conspiracy altogether. 

And the one way sign gives it away I guess :)

• 3 weeks later...

Fluoride in tap water to cause brain damage

yay or nay? 

seen it mentioned a lot recently when doom scrolling on Instagram. Have recently bought an office style water bottle subscription and like to tell people it’s to avoid the fluoride - to see if it gets a reaction. 

probably one of the more far fetched conspiracies but we already know that the establishment medicate us to harm/ kill us for compliance and profit so it’s maybe not all crazy talk.

boofon will let us know 

9 minutes ago, Poodler said:

yay or nay? 

seen it mentioned a lot recently when doom scrolling on Instagram. Have recently bought an office style water bottle subscription and like to tell people it’s to avoid the fluoride - to see if it gets a reaction. 

probably one of the more far fetched conspiracies but we already know that the establishment medicate us to harm/ kill us for compliance and profit so it’s maybe not all crazy talk.

boofon will let us know 

You’ve lost the plot.

i heard the jelly babies and midget gems go at it at night due to the food colouring used, food colouring causes static electricity in dark environments and the jelly babies have took a huff over the prime position of the midget gems, right now the war is 4 years in and the flumps and mallows are sick of it, having to walk through bits of gelatine and pools of colouring everywhere, it’s a massacre, flumps in talks with the pink shrimps to try and end the madness.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

You’ve lost the plot.

i heard the jelly babies and midget gems go at it at night due to the food colouring used, food colouring causes static electricity in dark environments and the jelly babies have took a huff over the prime position of the midget gems, right now the war is 4 years in and the flumps and mallows are sick of it, having to walk through bits of gelatine and pools of colouring everywhere, it’s a massacre, flumps in talks with the pink shrimps to try and end the madness.

Not saying I believe it min, just opening it up for debate 

(the bottled water machine is cos tap water here is dogshit)

3 hours ago, Poodler said:

yay or nay? 

boofon will let us know 

Never heard of this.

North East Scotland tap water is the best in the world is all I have to say on this subject.

Very lucky to have such a luxury literally on tap.

• Upvote 2
27 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Never heard of this.

North East Scotland tap water is the best in the world is all I have to say on this subject.

Very lucky to have such a luxury literally on tap.

Incorrect.  Bergen has the best.

The piddler is right, Perth tap water is desalinated shite. Small price to pay for living in the best place in the world.

Aussie Natural water cooler vibes at Mar-A-Brian, makes all tap water, Bergen included, taste like shit

21 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Incorrect.  Bergen has the best.

The piddler is right, Perth tap water is desalinated shite. Small price to pay for living in the best place in the world.

Aussie Natural water cooler vibes at Mar-A-Brian, makes all tap water, Bergen included, taste like shit

Shut up you tit.

• Haha 8
  • Upvote 2

Russell has his niche, and fair play to him

While the UK media etc all piled into him big time last year, his new born child was having open heart surgery

Not many could deal with all that.  They put him under heavy manners and he came through with humility and gratitude