15 hours ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

ok, lets lighten the mood, then

what content do you rate ?

do you patronise anything online ?

i allocate about fifty quid monthly via patreon

it changes, but i currently give to:

The Jimmy Dore Show, Truthstream Media, Russians With Attitude, Brad Warner

how about you

He spends an inordinate amount of time trying to patronise every cunt on here.

He's Joe Rogan daft btw

• Haha 1
On 5/1/2024 at 10:24 PM, Ke1t said:

I feel the whole born again, getting baptised thing is a fairly obvious PR move at this particular time. 

I'd maintain a healthy scepticism as well, though not necessarily so cynical. Plenty of folk dive headlong from one thing to the next, and sometimes that's into Christianity for a time. If he's still saying he's one of the good guys in two years I'll reduce my scepticism accordingly.

But good luck to him, and he shouldn't give a monkey's flea for what the rest of us think.

11 hours ago, Ramandu said:

I'd maintain a healthy scepticism as well, though not necessarily so cynical. Plenty of folk dive headlong from one thing to the next, and sometimes that's into Christianity for a time. If he's still saying he's one of the good guys in two years I'll reduce my scepticism accordingly.

But good luck to him, and he shouldn't give a monkey's flea for what the rest of us think.

11 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Folk that aren't wired up right?

@Clydeside_Sheep

On 5/2/2024 at 2:11 PM, elephantstone78 said:

I hope you didn’t pay good money to learn this “fact”. 

facts are chiels that winnae ding

everyone knows the remarkable coincidence that the moon is both 400 times smaller than the sun, and also 400 times closer to earth than the sun

but even more outrageous is that the diameter of earth is 108 times smaller than the sun's, and the sun's diameter also fits 108 times between the sun and the earth

if that doesn't blow your mind, then nothing will

27 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

facts are chiels that winnae ding

everyone knows the remarkable coincidence that the moon is both 400 times smaller than the sun, and also 400 times closer to earth than the sun

but even more outrageous is that the diameter of earth is 108 times smaller than the sun's, and the sun's diameter also fits 108 times between the sun and the earth

if that doesn't blow your mind, then nothing will

Read this book a few years back, proper mind-blower. The stats and mathematical "coincidences" around the Sun-Moon-Earth relationship are absolutely off the scale.

spacer.png

• Upvote 1