Dentist

sheepcrooky

Not been to the dentist since they went into meltdown over Covid Spring 2020. 

Consequently, I now have a set of gnashers like a row of bombed tenement's. Think I would need a fair set of work done on repairing/straightening/whitening.

Can anyone recommend decent dentist’s/orthodontist in Aberdeen or down as far as Stoney? 

18 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Consequently, I now have a set of gnashers like a row of bombed tenement's. Think I would need a fair set of work done on repairing/straightening/whitening.

Can anyone recommend decent dentist’s/orthodontist in Aberdeen or down as far as Stoney? 

Be prepared to pay a fucking fortune if you do get a dentist. Will probably have to go private but even if you get NHS it's basic stuff they will do.

8 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

Go to Poland where the standards can be far higher than here and for significantly less cost.

22 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

As long as you're nae in pain min, I would leave it, going by personal experience.

I'm doon to 24 teeth plus two mashed front teeth. Que sera, sera. I've accepted it.

3 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

As long as you're nae in pain min, I would leave it, going by personal experience.

I'm doon to 24 teeth plus two mashed front teeth. Que sera, sera. I've accepted it.

Someone smash your front teeth in or you just couldn't be arsed brushing them?

10 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Not bad advice, once you start engaging with dentists you are never away from the fucking place.

You are bang on min.👍

The female Indian dentist looked at me in horror after I turned down the offer of two front teeth caps after she had removed the nerve that had been giving me grief. I said I'll manage without them.

The thought of nae getting more rupees out of me disgusted her into a frosty silence. No goodbye was said.

She already had got over £80 out of me, via the NHS, by this point via three appointments, so her unprofessionalism was pathetic.

However, the aromatic whiff of last night's curry (Jalfrezi, I think🤔) from her pores was reason enough to cease further treatment.