UEFA cup betting

Anyone else punting a few quid on this evenings fixtures?

Bet of the day would have to be AZ winning at St. James Park.... Betfair have AZ @ 3.55! A brilliant price considering they're currently 2nd in the Eredivision and Newcastle... well, they're just turd!

Seville to beat Shakhtar looks a shoe-in, whilst Benfica to win in Paris is also quite generously priced @ 2.98 (They're running Porto close this season), especially considering PSG have been in miserable form since Polly Gwen arrived!

An AZ, Sevilla and Benfica treble looks good this evening!

Anyone else punting a few quid on this evenings fixtures?

Bet of the day would have to be AZ winning at St. James Park.... Betfair have AZ @ 3.55! A brilliant price considering they're currently 2nd in the Eredivision and Newcastle... well, they're just turd!

Seville to beat Shakhtar looks a shoe-in, whilst Benfica to win in Paris is also quite generously priced @ 2.98 (They're running Porto close this season), especially considering PSG have been in miserable form since Polly Gwen arrived!

An AZ, Sevilla and Benfica treble looks good this evening!

the exact three i'd picked out too!!

someone suggested taking the huns as Osasuna are fielding a weakened side and the devils XI are at 23/20... just couldnt bring myself to do it though.

the exact three i'd picked out too!!

someone suggested taking the huns as Osasuna are fielding a weakened side and the devils XI are at 23/20... just couldnt bring myself to do it though.

Werder Bremen to win in Vigo also looks tempting.... Wouldn't touch the Huns game either, although I quite fancy B.Ferguson for first goalscorer.

Wouldnt touch AZ either. Newcastle at home are more than capable of beating them.

Can't see it myself. Newcastles defence of Solano, Taylor, Bramble and Huntington organised by the hapless Glenn Roeder will be murdered by a free-scoring Van Gaal side.

Over the two legs it'll be a shoot-out, and I'm backing AZ.

Archived