Rhys Williams

31 minutes ago, Bridgeofdondon said:

I vaguely remember seeing someone mention seeing him getting in a taxi at half time at Fraserburgh 

One look at the 'shire teuchter mealers kicking about in their huge bootcut jeans was enough for the kid. Can't blame him.

• Haha 6
3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Won’t be missed. 
Doesn’t need replaced in defence. 
Frees up a salary to put towards a winger or a midfielder.

”Thanks for your efforts” said the club. 
That’s a polite way of saying “thanks for nothing”.

Aye thanks for the 45 mins at Turriff ye fat cunt 

• Haha 2

Williams gone.

Dadia, Besoujin and Gueye are all bound to go.

Seems to be interest in MacDonald who I could see us letting go as he's clearly down the pecking order.

Likely to be bids for Miovski - I would be surprised if he's still here after the window shuts.

If they all do go I could see a couple of players in on loan to tide us over until the summer - a defender and a striker. 

Barron is the other one I'm unsure about - will be gutted if he goes as for me he's the key to us playing good football. Clarkson just doesn't work in that deep lying role.

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Williams gone.

Seems to be interest in MacDonald who I could see us letting go as he's clearly down the pecking order.

Likely to be bids for Miovski - I would be surprised if he's still here after the window shuts.

If they all do go I could see a couple of players in on loan to tide us over until the summer - a defender and a striker. 

Barron is the other one I'm unsure about - will be gutted if he goes as for me he's the key to us playing good football. Clarkson just doesn't work in that deep lying role.

They paid 400k loan at most for him and hope he comes back to summer pre season in better shape. 

27 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

They paid 400k loan at most for him and hope he comes back to summer pre season in better shape. 

Yeah, I was meaning a loan for him. Besoujin might even be a loan til the end of the season too, but he's clearly got no future here while Robson's in charge.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Don_Corleone said:

Williams gone.

There's a player in Gueye...a bad player maybe, but a player all the same.

4 hours ago, Don_Corleone said:

Williams gone.

Barron leaving at this stage would be just ridiculous and dare I say it even negligence on the part of the club if it happens imho. He should be playing every week and absolutely should have had a part to play in the cup final. I cant shake off the feeling that game might have had a different outcome if he had played. But then again I have no idea what's going on with his family and the club etc...from a supposed Dons family it doesnt make sense to me. But then again maybe Ryan Fraser had similar background, i cannae mind...i think he played grand total of 12 first team games! Whatever, its a shame that he hasn't had more appearances by now...last season was a total right off for him.

7 hours ago, Don_Corleone said:

Williams gone.

If McDonald goes then surely we'd need cover unless Milne would drop in there.  we could recall Richardson 😅

14 hours ago, 1903Fitba said:

This made me chuckle. 

Hands up there - a stinking post!! 

a lot of folk on SocMed saying he was always in soul - the measure of a man, that. Thinks he’s a bit more important than he actually is.

A very aberdonian mentality though, tbf 

will enjoy watching him slide down the leagues 

12 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Just annoying that he was clearly absolutely shit. I thought we had a big loan deal on our hands when he arrived and he was going to be a cut above. 

couldn’t even get a minute in when the guys who are playing are conceding goals just about every week

One of the podcasts had a Liverpool fan on when we signed him and all but said he was keech at that point 

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, Andy_123 said:

A disgrace of a signing really. Questions should be getting asked of whoever sanctioned this one (and Dadia)

Apparently he suffered from Sciatica after his injury so is in no fit state to play

would make sense that Gartenmann as brought in to cover for him while he recovered. There was also a rumour that we had an option on Williams as part of the loan if it worked out, which would explain the patience