Retro tops

On 7/12/2023 at 8:30 AM, jamiesd said:

Someone posted here before and i went on and ordered but the chap cancelled my orders saying they were out of stock which was a shame.  It was both the 83 ones i ordered.  I'll see if i can find the link

Exact same here...
The boy on this website said he would get in touch once they have 83 tops back in stock
https://www.pro-lineup.net/collections/aberdeen

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Retyo football shirts are who I got my Scotland 92, and the white JVC away kit both spot on in quality, I see the lad Phelan saying he hopes to have more Aberdeen selection soon. I've noticed that the home shirt from 90-92 and 92- 94 never seem to be available.

Unless for the 90 -92 era you count the fucking monstrosity that those cheels at dunotter produce 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
16 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

No it's probably on the large side but is just the fit I wanted. 

The seller has the 1980 home shirt in stock 

Is that top different from the 1979-82 shirt I posted above?

DVABD001_zps61d7ade9.jpg

The charity shop on Union Street, "Mind" opposite the Co-Op has the 2006-2007 white away top,                                                                                                                                    framed and signed by all the players for £100. It was £150, but no takers has lowered the price!

A good season, of course...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006–07_Aberdeen_F.C._season

33 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Don’t understand why they do that. Just makes it look shit.

It's better if the back is signed, not the front. I've seen a signed Don's top before in a charity shop, can't recall which season it was.

I wonder who has Pelé's and Maradona's shirt these days, the ones they wore, signed.

Yours for only $65,000...

s-l1600.jpg 

$32,000...

s-l1600.jpg