Lower Leagues - Weekly Wages

From a conversation in the pub last night. With Cove once again in League 1 and committing to going full-time, what sort of weekly wages would their players be on? This extended to other clubs and what would a player at the likes of Falkirk or Spartans be on? 

As you will imagine the ranges discussed were far and wide and I thought who better to ask than the footballing authorities on the Hat.

A club must have to make it worthwhile for someone to pick F/T Football over say a F/T role in paying comparable / slightly higher wage?

Cove = £22k a year?

Spartans = £200 a week?

• Dildo 1

6 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

From a conversation in the pub last night. With Cove once again in League 1 and committing to going full-time, what sort of weekly wages would their players be on? This extended to other clubs and what would a player at the likes of Falkirk or Spartans be on? 

As you will imagine the ranges discussed were far and wide and I thought who better to ask than the footballing authorities on the Hat.

A club must have to make it worthwhile for someone to pick F/T Football over say a F/T role in paying comparable / slightly higher wage?

Cove = £22k a year?

Spartans = £200 a week?

There'll be a decent range at cove, I'd guess but I'd expect their top earners to be on about £50k 

5 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Cove = £22k a year?

Spartans = £200 a week?

Ask @Ten Caat to confirm. He kens the wages of all the players.

• Haha 1