Mon the GERS

minijc

Guest CAPSLOCK
As long as i have breath in my body, i will refuse to support either of the old firm in Europe.

:appl:

I NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WOULD WISH FOR YOUR COMPETITORS TO DO WELL IN ANY COMPETITION. IF WE MISS A EURO PLACE BECAUSE OF IT THEN THAT IS A SHAME, BUT HOW MUCH MILLIONS WILL THEY PICK UP FROM THE NEXT ROUND?

F

I'd rather put my cock through a mincer than support Rangers, Celtic or any Scottish team other than Aberdeen in Europe. I wouldn't support them in the SPL, Scottish Cup, League Cup or Tennents Sixes, so why support them in Europe? And don't give me this 'supporting your country' bollocks, that's what the national team is for.

Not having been on here all day until just now, and just knew someone would have the fishing rod oot to to reel folk in with a typical "C'mon the Gers" type of post..... So as otherS have already said

f*ck THEM, AND HOPE THEY GET A RIGHT GOING OVER

I'm glad they equalised although they should have been 4 or 5 down at that point.

Means they will go at it in the away leg and try to turn the tie around. Midweek trip abroad where they run their arses off.

That will serve us well when we go to Ibrox 3 days later.

Archived