The way you are.

dervish

16 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

For me, want to be on my deathbed and take a moment to look back over my life and to be able to give myself a wry smile due to the life I lived, experiences I had, chances and opportunities I took and be proud of the start in life I gave my kids.

To quote the great Ferris Bueller (look it up kids):

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”

To be fair you'll probably die gettin' hoofed in the face by one o' yer mates bulls or rammed by a horny tup or electrocuted while pishin' on a electric fence for cheap thrills.

21 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

To be fair you'll probably die gettin' hoofed in the face by one o' yer mates bulls or rammed by a horny tup or electrocuted while pishin' on a electric fence for cheap thrills.

If so, would have been a million times more interesting and stimulating the life than you have led 👍

26 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

I’m a very impatient fellow with a short fuse.  Very racist and homophobic and like to poke fun at mentally deranged people. Apart from that I like a laugh and don’t take myself too seriously ☺️

Nae sure you’ll get far on Grinder with that, but good luck anyway.

5 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

^ Love that scene is Bladerunner with Rutger Hauer.

And yet you feel you know all about someone's life from their posts on the Hat?!?!

No, I just speak shite, surmise, have a guess, take a stab, not to be taken too seriously.  It's the internet for fucks sake, For Fecks Sake.

Aye.

6 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

No, I just speak shite, surmise, have a guess, take a stab, not to be taken too seriously.  It's the internet for fucks sake, For Fecks Sake.

Aye.

Agreed, just no need to take your real life persona into what should be an opportunity to escape the cluster that is your real life 😘 

2 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Be a cunt.  You'll be respected for it but hated by the dross of society.

Shite min. The “cunt” guest I had today was charged £4.50 for 3 cans of Irn Bru. The polite American lady got her beer for free. 

As someone else alluded too, I just treat others how I’d like to be treated, when someone is a wank they’ll be treated as such. 

• Upvote 4
2 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Shite min. The “cunt” guest I had today was charged £4.50 for 3 cans of Irn Bru. The polite American lady got her beer for free. 

As someone else alluded too, I just treat others how I’d like to be treated, when someone is a wank they’ll be treated as such. 

A quid and a half for a tin o' that weegie pish?  You're the fuckin' cunt.

5 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Is this a first, us in agreement about something!

(Your still a shitty sheet washing cunt like!)

2 hours ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

I'm a nice person at heart but one who has learned the hard way that you need quite a high level of cuntishness to get by in today's world, and that you should never give too much of yourself away to anyone.

I've got two beautiful kids who I adore and currently my life pretty much revolves around them. That is tempered with the knowledge that one day in the not too distant future, I'll be surplus to requirements and I'll need to find a new focus.

Probably drugs and murdering prostitutes.

Why would be murdering prostitutes you selfish prick. Other folk could get the use out of them. Murder Huns.

2 hours ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

I'm a nice person at heart but one who has learned the hard way that you need quite a high level of cuntishness to get by in today's world, and that you should never give too much of yourself away to anyone.

I've got two beautiful kids who I adore and currently my life pretty much revolves around them. That is tempered with the knowledge that one day in the not too distant future, I'll be surplus to requirements and I'll need to find a new focus.

Probably drugs and murdering prostitutes.

So basically your missus cheated on you then left you and now you've still got a chip on your shoulder.

Get out there on the piss and ride some slags.  The world will seem a better place.

10 minutes ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

No, not at all, it's not like that at all.

She left me and then revealed she had decided to become a lesbian. It's the effect I have on women.

Anyway its my funny story to tell at parties and I'm pretty happy these days, in a kind of psychotic, murdery sort of way.

Any pics? Her bird got big tits?

• Haha 1