BK Häcken 2 - 2 Aberdeen

Fucking hell, it didnt take long for the exuberance following the draw to evaporate.

Vilnius are poor, so lets not read to much into that result.

Lets think positively and believe in ourselves.   Thats how Fergie beat Real Madrid. Thats how Calderwood drew with Bayern Munich at Pittodire, in a very different era.

I dont think Hacken will be all that and I also think a lot of teams are complacent with Scots opposition.

I will be very displeased if we end up losing this tie, thanks to all these negative waves.

We did it against Dnipro, we can do it against Hacken - especially as we have better strikers than darren mackie this time!

4 hours ago, Willo flood said:

Can’t help but feel we are a bit undercooked going into this

Agreed, min! In fact, if it was a bbq, we are the raw chicken and every cunt is getting food poisoning!

not confident at all and if we don’t get into the EL group stages, given this very favourable draw, this place will justifiably go into utter meltdown.

please, please beat these cunts…

10 hours ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Fucking hell, it didnt take long for the exuberance following the draw to evaporate.

Vilnius are poor, so lets not read to much into that result.

Lets think positively and believe in ourselves.   Thats how Fergie beat Real Madrid. Thats how Calderwood drew with Bayern Munich at Pittodire, in a very different era.

I dont think Hacken will be all that and I also think a lot of teams are complacent with Scots opposition.

I will be very displeased if we end up losing this tie, thanks to all these negative waves.

We did it against Dnipro, we can do it against Hacken - especially as we have better strikers than darren mackie this time!

You do realise we're just actually supporters and not playing?

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1