Pape Habib Guèye

Nobody knows anything about the finances of the club The recruitment team can sign who they like,Barry Robson like everyone else will have never heard of them and does not need to play them .Papa ran on in his debut and fell over like Bambi in twenty seconds flat.His penalty last night is still in orbit.Book his flight and get him to fuck .

6 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Pape looks well off the pace so far but let's give the lad a chance to get up to speed.  He's not played a lot of football in recent times. 

Folk were writing Rubi off after 2 games and he's showing signs of finding his feet now. 

Lil premature to write off just how shite Rudi’s been after just 2 ‘ok’ games 😉🤣

He’s still a liability in Scottish football, especially with our refs. I genuinely cannot see that changing without him basically losing any potential aggressive qualities he has. 

• 1 month later...

We've had some poor, poor players at the club, but at least with most of them you could see some kind of technical ability even if it wasn't at our level.  Even Darren Mackie could kinda play fitba. 

Then THIS guy schleps in for half a million quid, and there's practically no footballing ability whatsoever. Like zero. 

I get that players can lose confidence after a bad injury, but I've never seen a player have all the talent sucked out of them after a long term injury. 

50 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

We've had some poor, poor players at the club, but at least with most of them you could see some kind of technical ability even if it wasn't at our level.  Even Darren Mackie could kinda play fitba. 

Then THIS guy schleps in for half a million quid, and there's practically no footballing ability whatsoever. Like zero. 

I get that players can lose confidence after a bad injury, but I've never seen a player have all the talent sucked out of them after a long term injury. 

Not seen the likes since the Monstars took all the NBA players talent in space jam

• Haha 3