Pape Habib Guèye

47 minutes ago, JakieBastard said:

I actually laughed when he started showboating at 1-1 with a few mins left. It was like someone was just repeatedly tapping the stepover button on pro Evo.

Nae bother cheel, you just entertain yourself

And then they hit the dive button because some how we got a free kick 

25 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

His best game for the club so far.

i'd worry that might stay the case 

Yup. A low bar, but agreed. However, let’s be honest, he’s a fucking honking footballer. 

The way the club is run, by midnight tomorrow, we will have sold Miovski, extended Robson’s contract, doubled his wages and put this clown up front as Miovski’s natural replacement.

I’m just scunnered with the whole thing and I’m hoping I’ve dreamt this shit show season. 
walk out the shower like, Bobby from Dallas and realise we’re only 4 point off the top of the league, 2 games in hand, have a great manager and are brilliant to watch 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/17/2024 at 1:36 PM, Tord31 said:

Hopefully we can convince someone to take him on loan off the back of that goal footage

Hey foreign club,

fit like? Have you been watching the AFCON this year?

Would you like to take Pape Gueye on loan?

Love

GunMan

We did it.

6 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Can we recall Alfie like we did with the young lad from Formartine or does that rule only apply for leagues below the top 4 divisions? 

Would there be a point? Sokler not really getting any game time and I'd rather Bavidge stay out on loan getting first team football than sit on our bench 

1 minute ago, Granite95 said:

Fair but I'd rather Bavidge gets consistent game time with a view to stepping into the first team next season, no point in him sitting on the bench not developing

Aye but I asked if we could recall him not for your opinion on whether we should or not. 

In any case, there's no reason why he couldn't get game time in this Aberdeen squad between now and the end of the season. Similar to Barron when he came back from Kelty on loan. 

Happy to loan out Sokler and get Bavidge 30 mins of game time every game. He can still play for the U18s no ?

We finally have a manager albeit briefly who isn't afraid to use subs. We're going to lose Duk and Miovski in the summer most likely,. Give Bavidge the game time now. Surely that's not too hard for our club to get their head around.

• Upvote 2
4 hours ago, dj_bollocks said:

Happy to loan out Sokler and get Bavidge 30 mins of game time every game. He can still play for the U18s no ?

We finally have a manager albeit briefly who isn't afraid to use subs. We're going to lose Duk and Miovski in the summer most likely,. Give Bavidge the game time now. Surely that's not too hard for our club to get their head around.

Eh you cant recall players now to play in our side, so thats pointless.