January Transfer Window 😂

Toondon

4 hours ago, Who gives a Duk said:

I fear it’s relegation battle given the absolute shambles we are in. Anyone else got the fear it’ll be the playoff against United and Goodwin’s revenge?

How dare we (5-0 Hearts, 1-0 Darvel, 6-0 Hibs) sack him?

We definitely have a target on our backs now.

1 hour ago, Dandys1983 said:

I don't get why we won't finish top 6 the league shite, get a manger in that has a clue we will beat most sides easily like we did last year, I'd think 4th or 5th we will finish. 

Because other than that 7 game winning run under Robson last year we've not strung more than 2 wins in a row in the league together since December 21 and not gone more than 3 league games without a defeat since August 21. For whatever reason we've just not been able to consistently string good results together for the past 3 years. I just personally don't see anything to suggest that'll change this season even without Robson.

As you said the league is shite so it'll probably end up incredibly tight between 4th and 10th, i just have no confidence our team has it in them to finish 4th or 5th.

36 minutes ago, Scotty_Toronto said:

How dare we (5-0 Hearts, 1-0 Darvel, 6-0 Hibs) sack him?

We definitely have a target on our backs now.

Had to go, not disputing that.

Can just see it happening the way things have gone for us these past few years. Ex-players, managers seem to come back to bite us! 

2 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Very good chance that Hearts and Kilmarnock will stretch the gap to us over the next week. While we've got Celtic and the huns, Hearts have got Dundee and St Johnstone and Kilmarnock have Motherwell and Livingston. Would like to think we have a winnable run of fixtures coming up but the way this season has gone so far i'd not trust or expect us to beat anyone. I can't see us finishing top 6 this season, best chance of Europe would be winning the cup but sadly we all know that for that to happen then at some point we'd need to play Celtic or the huns and we wouldn't beat either of them.

You worrying bout how we're getting on is like me hoping Celtic drop points.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 3
5 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Who's worrying about how your getting on? You're out of reach this season, going to finish above us for the 2nd time in 11 years... congrats.

5 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

You worrying bout how we're getting on is like me hoping Celtic drop points.

Twice in 11 years

2 HUGE huns (Naismith and freakheed) your main people this season

Hearts truly are a disgusting tinpot club

• 3 weeks later...