Away Trips

Away Trips  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going where?

On 9/28/2023 at 2:21 PM, Dons79 said:

Aye, a think they will be right on it as the Greek government want passport numbers etc, must be to do with easily identifying a body if one of us gets cornered by Paok fans lol

This has been Greek policy for years for visiting foreign fans.

Back in 2007 the Panathinaikos tickets had printed spaces for name / passport number and these details were hand-written on by AFC ticket office when sold.

That said I've no recollection of actually being ID'd on entrance there, so I suspect it may be the same this time.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Roberto said:

@muttonhumpergies a shout if ticket needs picked up from ticket office. I'll collect mine in next coupla weeks anyways.

I get into Greece the Wednesday necht so I'll be aboot.

Good lad.

Infact @beef_sister  as well unless you've pals going across bringing yours.

Cheers min, but I think een o the boys will be meeting oer there is picking up for me along wi rest of oor group and anither of Dandies fleeing in fae Larnaca.

So I'm telt. :thumbup1:

8 hours ago, Roberto said:

@muttonhumpergies a shout if ticket needs picked up from ticket office. I'll collect mine in next coupla weeks anyways.

I get into Greece the Wednesday necht so I'll be aboot.

Good lad.

Infact @beef_sister  as well unless you've pals going across bringing yours.

Top man, I'll let you know what the crack is. I've asked if i can pick mine up in Greece but no reply as yet.... Once they get back to me i'll let you know. Defoi get a few beers in Thessaloniki anyways pal, It's been a while!

4 minutes ago, beef_sister said:

Top man, I'll let you know what the crack is. I've asked if i can pick mine up in Greece but no reply as yet.... Once they get back to me i'll let you know. Defoi get a few beers in Thessaloniki anyways pal, It's been a while!

Yeah no bother, just give me a shout and I'll collect for you.

Without a doubt mate :cheers:

1 hour ago, torry_battery_ram said:

€500,000 for a win would suggest its not a dead rubber. 

Dead rubber is a term used in sporting parlance to describe a match in a series where the series result has already been decided by earlier matches. The dead rubber match therefore has no effect on the winner and loser of the series, other than the total number of matches won and lost.

3 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Dead rubber is a term used in sporting parlance to describe a match in a series where the series result has already been decided by earlier matches. The dead rubber match therefore has no effect on the winner and loser of the series, other than the total number of matches won and lost.

You are a terribly dull human.

• Thanks 2