League Cup

Message added by Bebo,

Hullo Hullo to the good folks from Swallow Swallow.

:hunbash:

You let your club die. :rangers:

:sheepdance:

1 hour ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Both teams will actually have the same number of fans at the game, the fact the huns got 5.5k extra tickets is only a reflection of the extra space required by fat huns.

Not to worry, we will still pump them!  👍

And their faces will be red too so will look like we've sold the place out

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, NorfolkDandy said:

I'd support a boycott FG (Club/Fans or Both), and I contribute significantly (As do others) home and away

If, and its a big IF, there was a way of coordinating one where we could maximise the 'sting,' (EG all 19,500 seats being empty, not simply handed to huns), thus embarrassing the cnuts, then why not, as a one-off?

Anyway, it's nowhere near achievable, and I'm not after a bun fight either - Just offering a different pov

Flights and accommodation booked - Tickets ordered - See you in the party end 👍

We're not boycotting a cup final ffs 

• Haha 3
  • Dildo 1
6 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I wonder if we have to send some of the 19,500 back if we don’t sell them.

Section by section in the East, working from the south to the north of that stand. 

Given that the club are marketing sections F7 - G2 as the Ultras section for the final then it's safe to say we are guaranteed at least round to F7 in the East.

I think we'll get the whole of the East stand pretty much whatever happens.  I would imagine they wouldn't want rangers fans next to the ultras section anyway because of the risk of trouble.

15 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I wonder if we have to send some of the 19,500 back if we don’t sell them.

Section by section in the East, working from the south to the north of that stand. 

Weve announced the family and ultras section so you could probably make a guess that the sections beyond the ultras will be held back until weve sold out every other ticket? 

Six sections there that we could sell one section at a time. Not the optimum solution as we'd need a section for segregation hence probably why the clubs have agreed this solution which aims for 52,000 capacity

1 hour ago, elephantstone78 said:

Am I reading this correctly? Your preference is for the club to withdraw from the tournament and not participate in the final?

Granted I've over reacted here. But im fucking sick of they cunts getting carte blancè over the whole of our league. Getting additional fans at a cup final. Hun refs that drink in their social clubs allowd to officiate their games, the endless pens and none against, The list goes on 

The fact we had to ask, and worse denied a fair split has just stuck the cherry on the top 

28 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

They wouldn’t put huns directly next to the mad ultras

Purely aesthetically on the TV,  it would look better if they split the North stand as opposed to the South. 

So the filth are unseen on the “TV side”, whilst we have half the North & all the East. 

Maybe in my lifetime, at some point, the Dons, or any other club, will demand an explanation why the ends are reserved for the filth. 

I don't particularly have a problem with us getting 19.5k tickets. What I do have an issue with is that we don't get the opportunity to get any fans in the supposed best seats in the North Stand. Hampden has shite enough views as it is. The fact that the best possible seats aren't available to us is just fucking shambolic imo.

A cup final and all you'll be able to see is fat Huns with more ears than teeth. 

Piss poor from the SPFL but entirely expected. 

2 hours ago, thurso said:

Doesn’t matter who’s in the final it should be a 50/50 split. If a team doesn’t want 50% or can’t sell them you hand the tickets back and they go to the opposing team.
It shouldn’t be an uneven number from the start 

That’s too sensible for the idiots running our game

Same thing happened to Hibs in the 2021 final v Celtic. Celtic got the East end (surprise surprise), all of the North stand and all but three sections of the South stand. 

Hibs ended up with even less then were getting with just 17,500 despite protesting giving just the same reasons as ourselves.

It's rotten to the core. Probably wouldn't work but ourselves Hibs and Hearts should come together on this to try and be taken more seriously as individually we will always just get fucked around.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
3 hours ago, NorfolkDandy said:

Like you, I suspect that may happen, too

Sadly.....

Will see when they go on sale, but we are getting at least to F4. Which wouldn’t go back. 

i’m guessing they can segregate and then offer f1-f2 for the other side, f3 not sure.

edit to add- I think that’s what Hearts got and why there was a section in east that had no-one in it?

• Upvote 1
On 11/5/2023 at 11:56 PM, Dunty said:

We have played Dundee in a cup final (1995). Hampden had a reduced capacity and we both got an allocation of 16,000, which Dundee didn't sell and there were large gaps in their end.

However, we're not Dundee. We'll sell half of Hampden for a final if given the chance.

Would we, aye?

3 hours ago, keigy1983 said:

Granted I've over reacted here. But im fucking sick of they cunts getting carte blancè over the whole of our league. Getting additional fans at a cup final. Hun refs that drink in their social clubs allowd to officiate their games, the endless pens and none against, The list goes on 

The fact we had to ask, and worse denied a fair split has just stuck the cherry on the top 

Think we will sell our whole allocation, m8?

3 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Purely aesthetically on the TV,  it would look better if they split the North stand as opposed to the South. 

So the filth are unseen on the “TV side”, whilst we have half the North & all the East. 

Maybe in my lifetime, at some point, the Dons, or any other club, will demand an explanation why the ends are reserved for the filth. 

Until all other clubs pull together and release a joint statement demanding actual evidence to accompany the justifications the SFA provide while pretending they aren’t favouring the two Glasgow bigots nothing will change.

We all know the excuses being given are a pile of shite, but if they are never challenged then they’ll never change 

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, thurso said:

Doesn’t matter who’s in the final it should be a 50/50 split. If a team doesn’t want 50% or can’t sell them you hand the tickets back and they go to the opposing team.
It shouldn’t be an uneven number from the start 

I agree, you'd have to be some sort of fucking freakshow to think otherwise.

There's a couple, one in particular, on here who have a massive hard on for the complete opposite of what you have said though. 

43 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Until all other clubs pull together and release a joint statement demanding actual evidence to accompany the justifications the SFA provide while pretending they aren’t favouring the two Glasgow bigots nothing will change.

We all know the excuses being given are a pile of shite, but if they are never challenged then they’ll never change 

Would also love an explanation how for years the only home games that Celtic and Rangers have that are televised are when they play eachother.

This is all purely to help their attendances, everything is there to serve them, fuck the rest of us.

40 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Think we will sell our whole allocation, m8?

Hard to say given the time of year and the travel most of our fans will have. Its the shambles that were not even been given the chance to sell 50% thats the most galling thing 

Given we took 14k to the semi I would think we could get another 5k especially given the opponent

9 minutes ago, keigy1983 said:

Hard to say given the time of year and the travel most of our fans will have. Its the shambles that were not even been given the chance to sell 50% thats the most galling thing 

Given we took 14k to the semi I would think we could get another 5k especially given the opponent

Agreed on that

1 hour ago, Andy_123 said:

One of their excuses is the difficulties in segregating the North Stand.

They fucking manage it when the scum play each other.