League Cup

Message added by Bebo,

Hullo Hullo to the good folks from Swallow Swallow.

:hunbash:

You let your club die. :rangers:

:sheepdance:

Another 1976 theft of the trophy is our only hope. We were totally played off the park against Celtic and somehow managed to win the cup with 2 attempts and 2 goals. I fear it will be a similar game against the other mob. Our set up is to shit ourselves and pray the other team keep missing their chances and for us to take our very few forages into the box. Here's hoping.

11 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

All Dons sections on sale in full it looks like to me. 

So no thoughts on returning any tickets.

Good effort from the club

Think there was one section in South not available?  But aye I thought we'd have been forced to hold back 3 or 4 sections in the West Stand to hand back to the huns if unsold.  Hopefully the club were told that but thought fuck you and put them all on sale

32 minutes ago, Proud Dandy said:

I was dreading the semi final until a single win v Motherwell, no way I’m missing the chance of us winning a trophy, been ages since we’ve been in a final too.

No final in 5 years

No final win in 9 years

No (old) Huns final in 22 years

No (old) Huns final win in 34 (?) years

It would be the sweetest - think Maddison free kick turned up to 3000 on drugs

17 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Looks like 12,000 sold on the first day of sales 

Not bad, we’ll sell it out no bother 

Seems on high side for 1 ticket per Supporter with 200 Loyalty Points and supporters clubs orders with general sales not starting until 5pm

7 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Lol.

A GIRUY to the SPFL. 
Fair play.

The way things are, we’ll not sell 19,500. 
My guess is about 15,000. 

6 hours ago, DelMonte said:

Stupid from the club IMO. We won’t sell it out. Just be embarrassing having heaps of empty seats. 

I suppose if the rules don’t require us to return unsold tickets they it’s not our fucking problem.

Same as the rules don’t require the SPFL to evenly split the tickets.

Both can be sorted by a rule that sets a principle of an even split but requires teams to hold sections in reserve in case they can’t sell them then they can be handed back.

Edit: in other words if there are questions from any quarter about unsold tickets our response should be a statement that reads “Yes the rules are crap aren’t they. Oh well”

14 minutes ago, Helmet said:

I suppose if the rules don’t require us to return unsold tickets they it’s not our fucking problem.

Same as the rules don’t require the SPFL to evenly split the tickets.

Both can be sorted by a rule that sets a principle of an even split but requires teams to hold sections in reserve in case they can’t sell them then they can be handed back.

Edit: in other words if there are questions from any quarter about unsold tickets our response should be a statement that reads “Yes the rules are crap aren’t they. Oh well”

Dons would gain/lose under a tenner a head for each ticket. Wouldnt even look bad if the 2000 are scattered amongst the 19500