League Cup

Message added by Bebo,

Hullo Hullo to the good folks from Swallow Swallow.

:hunbash:

You let your club die. :rangers:

:sheepdance:

On 11/12/2023 at 8:23 PM, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Yip.

We’ll be sending back 5,000 of them. 

On 11/12/2023 at 11:25 PM, RUL said:

but yeah I think a good 3,500 odd will probably think we’ve no chance and those tickets will be returned.

On 11/13/2023 at 8:33 AM, The Boofon said:

It’s made my mind up that’s for sure. I’m out. Fuck that. huns will thump us if we’ve still got those tactics. 

9 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The way things are, we’ll not sell 19,500. 
My guess is about 15,000. 

8 hours ago, DelMonte said:

Stupid from the club IMO. We won’t sell it out. Just be embarrassing having heaps of empty seats. 

You manage to get your tickets okay lads or are you still in a huff?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, keigy1983 said:

We must be holding some back surley. 19.5k sold in what 2 days, seems unreal 

People can buy four tickets per account. You don't even need to link them to an existing account.

So basically everyone is buying four tickets. Sounds like a bit of a fuck up by the club, all so they can put their "sold out" graphic up on twitter.

3 minutes ago, Vermelhos said:

Only 79 seats left.... all of which are not for general sale.

Seems pretty sold out to me 😠

There’s 3 options 

Our fickle support has sold 19,500 in 24 hours.

huns have taken advantage of general sale 

our website has fucked over with the demand and not caught up yet 

10 minutes ago, ClayholeRed said:

Aw well am no going then. Got back from work and by time I joined queue too late. Going from 200 points straight to general sale a bit harsh. Folk who go fairly regular unable to get tickets which have been snapped up by people with like single figure points. 

Aye, missed 2 games all season and get home to find the only tickets left are wheelchair access so unavailable to my account. Cunts that haven't seen the inside of Pittodrie in years being able to get 4 today is a joke, should have had additional phasing. DNA will be getting fucked off first thing in the morning

• Dildo 1
Just now, VinegarStrokes said:

Aye, missed 2 games all season and get home to find the only tickets left are wheelchair access so unavailable to my account. Cunts that haven't seen the inside of Pittodrie in years being able to get 4 today is a joke, should have had additional phasing. DNA will be getting fucked off first thing in the morning

They've just opened up another section. 700 seats in that so it's obviously being done section by section. 

• Upvote 1