League Cup

Message added by Bebo,

Hullo Hullo to the good folks from Swallow Swallow.

:hunbash:

You let your club die. :rangers:

:sheepdance:

7 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

I’ve got a ticket so not that fussed, but the club have fucked this up big time.

Why on earth would you let some nobody buy 4 tickets but restrict your own season ticket holders to only 1? 

To be fair season ticket holders can buy 4 as well, 1 at 8am and 3 at 5pm or alternatively 4 at 5pm

1 minute ago, DandyWarhol said:

I think the club have fucked up by putting the tickets on general sale too quickly and by making the ticket site too easily accessed by non afc fans.  

Totally agree. What was the rush, going from 200 points to general sal the same day. Fuck knows when the troglodytes will get board clogging up the site. 

• Upvote 1

FYI, you cannot set up an account and purchase tickets instantly.

You can however not be logged on and queue to get in and hold tickets in basket, but not purchase them. 

What I do find amusing is that some of the zoomers apear to be under the impression that their queue ID number is their place in the queue. Some are like 108795 and they think that’s how many of them are in there fucking things up.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/aberdeen-selling-cup-final-tickets-to-their-general-public-4-per-sale-after-only-9-hours-of-being-on-sale-to-certain-fans.256739/ 🤣

• Upvote 1

Lots of our season ticket holders online saying they haven't been able to get tickets.  9 season ticket holders in our group and none have been able to get cup final tickets.  Not all season ticket holders have over 200 pts so wouldn't necessarily have been able to buy before 5pm.  Given all this it seems massively suspicious that we've sold out 19,500 tickets in one day at £40 odd a pop for a match on the weekend before Xmas....

• Dildo 1
3 minutes ago, DandyWarhol said:

Lots of our season ticket holders online saying they haven't been able to get tickets.  9 season ticket holders in our group and none have been able to get cup final tickets.  Not all season ticket holders have over 200 pts so wouldn't necessarily have been able to buy before 5pm.  Given all this it seems massively suspicious that we've sold out 19,500 tickets in one day at £40 odd a pop for a match on the weekend before Xmas....

Not 1 of you tried to log on the site before 6:30pm when the panic started? I find that as an incredible as the sales. 

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Oban Red said:

FYI, you cannot set up an account and purchase tickets instantly.

You can however not be logged on and queue to get in and hold tickets in basket, but not purchase them. 

What I do find amusing is that some of the zoomers apear to be under the impression that their queue ID number is their place in the queue. Some are like 108795 and they think that’s how many of them are in there fucking things up.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/aberdeen-selling-cup-final-tickets-to-their-general-public-4-per-sale-after-only-9-hours-of-being-on-sale-to-certain-fans.256739/ 🤣

Hahahah look how fucking thick those cunts are. iM nUmBeR 105,803 iN tHe qUEuE 

IMG-2132.jpg

• Haha 6
Just now, sooth_stander said:

Would there be a way of clogging up their ticketing system? Asking for a friend.

Think there's is done by ballot so not the same way at all.  Of similar sized clubs I know you can't access Hibs ticket sales site without first logging in - maybe something for AFC to consider for matches like this in the future.

6 minutes ago, DandyWarhol said:

Majority of our 10000 season ticket holders will have 200 points. the points are across 5 years.