Next Manager

5 minutes ago, El Pacino said:

I’ve heard it’s Steve Clarke as well…

Not a snowballs chance in hell , is Clarke relinquishing the Scottish job before the Euros.

even if he did , it’s not going to be for us .

the one positive would be the entire rest of the country would hate us for sure 

therefore really starting us off on a complete siege mentality 

“No one like us we don’t care. 

Just now, DD1903 said:

Let's just hope the announcement soon. I don't care if it's someone good or not, it'll just mean people stop posting nonsense...

You’re right, enough is enough, I love giraffes 🦒 

30 minutes ago, True_Don said:

Unless Clarke has fallen out with the SFA, I cannot see him leaving before a major tournament and with his family down south, I really can't see this one. 

He could easily do both roles until the summer, the last guy was on his holidays!

29 minutes ago, Adogcalledspot said:

Not a snowballs chance in hell , is Clarke relinquishing the Scottish job before the Euros.

even if he did , it’s not going to be for us .

the one positive would be the entire rest of the country would hate us for sure 

therefore really starting us off on a complete siege mentality 

“No one like us we don’t care. 

I would bite your arm off for him even if its a dual role, however i can't see him coming.  I feel Neil Lennon would be an ok appointment on one hand yet i also feel it will be a ticking time bomb also.  He seems to fall out with everyone over time.  I would like someone with experience though 

Neeps out in force on Twitter. Agent Insider (was Agent Alba) repeating lot of Steve Tosh post content then revealing McInnes didn't travel back on team bus, met us in Glasgow last week and would unite fans 🫣

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, DelMonte said:

Have the fear Michael O’Neill meets a lot of the criteria. Would hate that appointment. 

Would be an absolute shiter of an appointment.

The time is right for a Scandi hero.

5 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Rumour from within its Steve Clarke

13 minutes ago, Rico1903 said:

I’ve heard Clarke wants the job but we turned him down. We’re looking for a young emerging talent. 

I’ve already put that one to bed.