Next Manager

3 minutes ago, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

No mark programme/channel that has always hated AFC. Wear it as a badge of honour that we still rankle them and their pundits.

How dare our greatest ever player critique the massive success the Dons have been since Cormack came in.

Anybody blaming the media or referees for the mess we are in are letting Cormack off the hook.

4 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Sounding like Michael O’Neil is signed and sealed:

Must be costing us a pound or two, contracted with Irish FA for next 4 years. When he was previously Northern Ireland manager his salary was £750k annually, wouldn’t imagine it would be too far from that now.

8 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Sounding like Michael O’Neil is signed and sealed:

You listening to Off the Ball? That’s the exact phrase they used based on uninformed opinion of their listeners. It’d be a terrible appointment. What kind of message does it send with a convicted drink driver in the dugout?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, madjockmcferson said:

Think we are both wrong. It’s Occams Razor 

You're wrong. I'm right. 

I'll give you your corrected spelling as a default correct answer but it's attributed to a philosopher called Ockham.

Misspelt through the ages and stuck.

4 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

You listening to Off the Ball? That’s the exact phrase they used based on uninformed opinion of their listeners. It’d be a terrible appointment. What kind of message does it send with a convicted drink driver in the dugout?

He'll be driven to drink champagne from the cup (half dozen bottles)

1 minute ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Being caught drink driving once is bad enough but doing it a second time is reprehensible. It speaks volumes about someone’s character.

Sounds like someone's got it in for him. It's hard luck being caught twice. I reckon someone grassed him up.

48 minutes ago, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

No mark programme/channel that has always hated AFC. Wear it as a badge of honour that we still rankle them and their pundits. Even though we have been mostly shit for many of these years and according to the clown media the club and fans live in the past.

Maybe but Cormack keeps giving them ammunition...

Just now, Ernie McCracken said:

I would urge you all not to look up ONeills managerial record if you don't want to ruin your Sunday.

Paying, lets say, a million quid to still lose half of your season ticket holders is a bit of a spazzy move