Next Manager

Well I was in Glasgow, and phone stopped taking charge whilst all this was kicking off.

Anyway I like O Neill as a player, great left foot, and his spell at Hibs was probably his best spell, ( albeit under Alex Miller)

He had a month on loan with from Coventry under Miller again, but didn't make a great impact, 

As a manager well, the SFA were desperate for him before they decided the price was too expensive, no he's not set that heather on fire, and yes he had a pretty well known love of alcohol,

Let's see what happens id  be willing to give him a chance and just be glad it's not Yogi

Let me chip in?

See that Mark Fotheringham is talking his chances up.

Appears to be more an assistant than a manager + it also seems that the teams that he has been involved with in such a capacity have predominantly been involved in the lower reaches of their particular leagues.

May have "experience" in Germany but surely not the calibre of candidate we need at this time. 

Reckon we'd get battered if he was appointed. 

16 minutes ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Let me chip in?

See that Mark Fotheringham is talking his chances up.

Appears to be more an assistant than a manager + it also seems that the teams that he has been involved with in such a capacity have predominantly been involved in the lower reaches of their particular leagues.

May have "experience" in Germany but surely not the calibre of candidate we need at this time. 

Reckon we'd get battered if he was appointed. 

He won't be

3 minutes ago, pittodriepie83 said:

Seems bizarre that Warnock has gone considering they haven’t even interviewed anyone yet. Wonder if he’s thought he was coming into a better squad than what he has done, and thought fuck this I’m off. 

Or…. He had a big bust up with Cormack on Thursday of last week & said “fuck this, I’m off after Saturday”… 

What a shambles we are.

And also, it’s seems clear the DoF is going nowhere… we’re actually going to ADD to the management line and appoint a Technical Director above him. 

Do we need;

Chairman > CEO > Technical Director > DoF > Manager?

We are an average team in a shite league FFS, we’re not Bayern Munich. 

• Upvote 1

Incredibly vague description of the changes to be implemented. A bit pointless really.

Still asking for permission to interview managers just confirms that Warnock walked in my eyes. Absolutely no reason for the club to sack him at this point

2 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Amazing. 

Meantime, please snap up your season ticket for next season early doors. 

Shambles doesn't even come close to describing this.

I’m going to head down now to beat the queue.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Or…. He had a big bust up with Cormack on Thursday of last week & said “fuck this, I’m off after Saturday”… 

What a shambles we are.

And also, it’s seems clear the DoF is going nowhere… we’re actually going to ADD to the management line and appoint a Technical Director above him. 

Do we need;

Any ideas what about?

Aye I was hoping this review was going to mean Gunn quietly stepping away in the summer but it seems like a demotion for him more than anything. 

Caught with our pants down again, Warnock came in for a grand total of 33 days, achieved little, and we’re back with the interim manager we started with when Robson left. A monumental waste of everyone’s time.

• Upvote 3
Just now, Andy_123 said:

Incredibly vague description of the changes to be implemented. A bit pointless really.

Still asking for permission to interview managers just confirms that Warnock walked in my eyes. Absolutely no reason for the club to sack him at this point

100%.

Fit a mess.

🤞Leven gets a quick tune out of the players and the gap between us and County increases before the break. 

We haven't started interviewing yet so being at the advanced stage of appointing a manager is total horse shit.

I remain very sceptical that Cormack will eventually appoint the type of manager we truly need.

7 minutes ago, pittodriepie83 said:

Any ideas what about?

Aye I was hoping this review was going to mean Gunn quietly stepping away in the summer but it seems like a demotion for him more than anything. 

Caught with our pants down again, Warnock came in for a grand total of 33 days, achieved little, and we’re back with the interim manager we started with when Robson left. A monumental waste of everyone’s time.

It’s not a demotion. The technical director will report to gunn. 

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

What a shambles we are.

Do we need;

Classic Corporate solution - Add more to the "higher-ups"/board where they think it has "value" when in fact they do next to fuck all, yet leave the actual areas that need people to do the work threadbare.

1 minute ago, Frank Grimes said:

Warnock’s an absolute cunt for walking then IMO 

Shambles 

What if they told him on Thursday he isn't going to be in the frame for it long-term so he's just told them to shove it? Warnocks a cunt, Daves a cunt, Burrows is a cunt, Milne's a cunt - One of the most poorly ran clubs in Scotland.