Next Manager

38 minutes ago, minijc said:

Yes and to make matters worse, Davie boy, despite wanting to follow the data and take a more analytical approach absolutely shites himself when a capable foreign manager gets offered to him on a plate, meanwhile formless Gunner is shouting to bring back Derek. 

Watched the game back this morning and they said on commentary that Killie have only won two away games this season? If we’re bringing Darek back we better get a shitey plastic pitch installed 

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

As much as I was told it would be MO’N, I hope he has a cheap release clause, because he’s got 4 years left in a contract worth around £500k-£600k a year.

A lot of £££’s. 

Aye if yer buying someone out that big a contract...how can ye no get someone that fits the bloody philosophy? 

I fucking hate turgid fitba 

47 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

He played about 6 times in a completely forgettable season. Deserves credit for playing while still drunk but he certainly wasn’t ‘quality’.

I barely recall him, but I've always had the memory he was absolute shite. 

• Downvote 1
58 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Thanks pal. I deciphered all that from the club statement myself, yesterday. They’re now in a position where they have zero bargaining power. Quite incredible state of affairs.

At least we were in the news a bunch 👍

2 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Don't think anything is close by the sounds of it, and potentially O'Neil is one of a number of managers we have spoken to in the past week, well sounded out. 

Will find out more tomorrow night unless someone is appointed before that of course. 

So you are saying that there will be a new manager named as the actual definite new manager tomorrow night then? As you're itk and someone's forwarded many times WhatsApp message told you so?

3 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Don't think anything is close by the sounds of it, and potentially O'Neil is one of a number of managers we have spoken to in the past week, well sounded out. 

Will find out more tomorrow night unless someone is appointed before that of course. 

So,is the situation that we've sacked Warnock, or Warnock has walked, and we're really no closer to finding a manager, so we have to go back to Leven as interim... or someone else... while we still look for a manager, meanwhile the pretendy 'audit' is ongoing which will allegedly have a bearing on the decision , and it's really all going to come down to who Cormack decides to hire/whose name he hits at random with a dart, just like the previous managers? 

We're surely in the running for some prestigious awards this year. 

spacer.png

• Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

So you are saying that there will be a new manager named as the actual definite new manager tomorrow night then? As you're itk and someone's forwarded many times WhatsApp message told you so?

No that's not what I said, I just speak with someone who works at the club tomorrow night, so he might have some information, but won't matter if someone is appointed before then. 👍

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Seems pretty clear that Warnock had jacked it for reasons unknown and the club have been left with their pants down. 

Not for the first time, this level of shit happens while Dave is in the country. 

Standard AFC.

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Seems pretty clear that Warnock had jacked it for reasons unknown and the club have been left with their pants down. 

Not for the first time, this level of shit happens while Dave is in the country. 

I think it's a bit of both. Warnock ain't up for it,and nothing he's done has persuaded the board they should try and keep him on. 

I've not been impressed by Warnock in any way. Shouldn't be puncturing confidence further. 

19 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

You really really really need to stop this. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

No that's not what I said, I just speak with someone who works at the club tomorrow night, so he might have some information, but won't matter if someone is appointed before then. 👍

I read it back again. So what is it that you will find out tomorrow night? Cause actually now that I've read it back again it's completely ambiguous. 

Are you going to find out anything tomorrow night or not? if so, is it going to be who the manager is?