Next Manager

23 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

Why is no one talking about that fire that was in the background of that video!? Didn't look very safe

Thats been freaking me out anytime I've watched any of the interview, that and the scruffy bastard burrows hairy lower neck.

Why's the fireplace not positioned in the middle of the opening rather than too far too one side? Shoddy looking installation, probably done on the cheap by one of Dick Donalds mates on a casher.

Burrows clearly used a clippers to shape and define his beard but failed to tidy up his hairy neck below? Scruffy looking c**t, forgets he's not at Motherwell anymore at times.

4 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

Yet another criticism from you - have you nothing positive to say about the club, the team etc. Humza will be coming for you with a comment like that about our former manager. Its tantamount to hate speech.

You need to mtfu. What a laugh you must be at the board meetings.

12 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

Yet another criticism from you - have you nothing positive to say about the club, the team etc. Humza will be coming for you with a comment like that about our former manager. Its tantamount to hate speech.

You’re not the brightest.

I was replying to a comment saying we wouldn’t have good sales with O’Neill…

When we achieved record sales with Robson. 

How is that negative? 

4 hours ago, minijc said:

What a load of shite, the chairman and his interfering forced this situation, that and undermining the man in charge of the team.

Also our second, third, fourth and possibly fifth choice have already rejected us, we're now scraping the bottom of the barrel whilst praying that O'Neill gets back in touch.

What interfering does cormack do. Is it insist on formations or players that should be playing 

10 minutes ago, TerryMcDermott said:

I may stage a dirty protest here in New Orleans if that’s the case. 

1 minute ago, RabidGiraffe said:

Talking of under-the-influencers.

Well... as someone pointed out earlier, he was interviewed... so....

:popcorn:

6 hours ago, minijc said:

He has to want it first and right now it doesn't look likely.

I think we could do far worse but it's just an other move totally against what Cormack wanted when he set out his plan a few years ago.  Another negative, defensive manager who leans more towards the old way of thinking but Dave will expect him to have us playing front foot, attacking football which isn't something he's done for years.

To be fair

Oneill is the northern Ireland manager

A population of 1.9M people

Of course he's going to be defensive 

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

To be fair

Oneill is the northern Ireland manager

A population of 1.9M people

Of course he's going to be defensive 

That doesn't really matter, there are many ways to skin a cat regardless of your pool of players and the resources you have, I have no real issue with how he decides to set up his team.

My gripe is that we sacked McInnes to move away from this way of doing things only to now being for a manager like O'Neill, it's so stupid, we should have just kept McInnes.

1 minute ago, minijc said:

That doesn't really matter, there are many ways to skin a cat regardless of your pool of players and the resources you have, I have no real issue with how he decides to set up his team.

My gripe is that we sacked McInnes to move away from this way of doing things only to now being for a manager like O'Neill, it's so stupid, we should have just kept McInnes.

But my point is, he plays defensive football because his players are incredibly limited