Next Manager

1 minute ago, dave_min said:

I just wish for an extra hour in bed.

I wish for the last 3 years in bed.Cormack steps out of the shower like Bobby Ewing and it’s all been a terrible dream.He then appoints a competent and experienced manager.

2 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

I wish for the last 3 years in bed.Cormack steps out of the shower like Bobby Ewing and it’s all been a terrible dream.He then appoints a competent and experienced manager.

Imagine if it was Pammy stepping out of the shower?

Stockport looking good for back to back promotions to get from the National League to EFL1 in 2 years.

There are fucking good managers out there, yet we're scratching our heids over what third rate Scottish manager best fits our model of employing shite and firing them after 12 months.
  • Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Stockport looking good for back to back promotions to get from the National League to EFL1 in 2 years.

There are fucking good managers out there, yet we're scratching our heids over what third rate Scottish manager best fits our model of employing shite and firing them after 12 months.

Nah they can get fucked.

Let my coupon down twice lately. On route for a 3rd time today.

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Oh go fuck off you bear fucking weirdo 

Stockport behave 

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

What is a Stockport?

• Upvote 1