Next Manager

Just now, Broken_Glass said:

Not sure if it benefits any party having him start in June..

Probably just Elfsborg putting out a statement to cover themselves while they get someone new in. No respectable top flight club would take 2 months to hire a new manager.

• Haha 4

49 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Swedish media clearly a bit more clued up than our clueless cunts

Big surprise that the Swedish media who know Jimmy Thelin and those close to him got the news before anyone in Scotland.

49 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

Why on earth would he wait until June if all parties know he is leaving anyway. 

Probably doesn't want this squad on his record. Watch from afar, change the squad in summer, judge him on day one of next season.

3 minutes ago, Dunty said:

Big surprise that the Swedish media who know Jimmy Thelin and those close to him got the news before anyone in Scotland.

Probably doesn't want this squad on his record. Watch from afar, change the squad in summer, judge him on day one of next season.

You're a bit demanding pal, I'll give him 18months before fully judging him. 

On 3/28/2024 at 1:29 PM, minijc said:

Hahaha here he goes, Dunty, I'm further ahead than you could even imagine.

Sue claiming Thelin was number 1 target, lol, you can also look back a bit and see I had referenced O'Neill before either of those two, not it matters of course as I don't really pride myself on being the 1st.

Anyway, well done to those that were actually in the know about Thelin. A few charlatans on this forum have been found out in this managerial hunt.

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

I'm not buying this June 1st thing. I reckon an agreement will be brockered whereby they (Elfsborg) get their replacements in within the next few weeks and Jimmy takes over then, for the post split shit

Aye, I think that’s the most likely outcome. Unless it’s also coming from the clubs side where we want to ensure our safety before appointing him. As Leven has been able to get something out of the team already and the club don’t want to risk shaking things up before we are safe . But I highly doubt it

1 minute ago, Dunty said:

Anyway, well done to those that were actually in the know about Thelin. A few charlatans on this forum have been found out in this managerial hunt.

Glad you finally managed to reply to that one bud, I was waiting, remember I just copy Sue anyway.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, minijc said:

Glad you finally managed to reply to that one bud, I was waiting, remember I just copy Sue anyway.

The smart money has to be on a Sue tweet in the next 30 minutes. 

15 minutes ago, Dunty said:

And our media haven’t been able to get near anyone at the club to find out what’s going on 

We’d had to rely on Burnsy getting soundbites from Thelin’s ex players 

Which I’m sure you knew was my point 

Obviously very easy to say now but it’s crucial that we as fans give him time to implement his ideas.

Unlike our last 3 managers he has proved he is not only a good coach but a good manager. And with time he can build something at the club.

Exciting times ahead hopefully 

So we gonna claim it was always Thelin or is the truth something like.....

Thelin in the summer

hence Warnock

Warnock goes... panic

Thelin.... knock back

Neil... knock back

A few foreigners... knock back

O'Neill.... doesn't work out

Thelin.... knock back

more Thelin negotiations and back to

THELIN IN THE SUMMER