Next Manager

24 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

How long do you think it will take the fans to say he’s shite, the worst manager ever, joke appt etc? I’ll say five games into the season.

If he’s coming in June I’ll say before end of this season after we lose the semi final and hardly win a game after.

Joke appointment, should of made him come in now, club don’t know what they are doing will be said on here

3 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

I just don’t find you trolling people on here funny, it’s cringey if anything. If that’s how you get your kicks then fair enough I suppose.

Must have a lonely life, sad.

IMG-7577.png

• Confused 1
4 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

You don’t have to read any of my posts, there’s also a block function. I’m sorry you have hurt feelings.

No view on if he will get the time or money though no? Just want to play the man instead?

I know I don’t. You didn’t hurt my feelings, that’s obvious. 

Nah.

1 minute ago, Willo flood said:

Doesn’t look like Leven will have much involvement with the first team after June the 1st. 

Wonder if he might become involved with the academy of if he will just leave all together

You would think he might want a crack at management himself now, would be a bit shite going back to coaching I expect. 

3 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

Doesn’t look like Leven will have much involvement with the first team after June the 1st. 

Wonder if he might become involved with the academy of if he will just leave all together

I’d like it if Leven was still involved with the 1st team.
We don’t know for sure if Thelin is taking his 2 assistants with him and even if he does, no reason why Leven can’t be part of the back room team 

15 minutes ago, ERNIE said:

Cormack will have to make sure he doesn't give in to the first bit of fan disgruntlment and give the new guy some time.An experienced dof might help.A pity though for Leven if he lands up out of a job.

Na. Cormack will have to make sure he doesn't throw him under the bus in the summer transfer window, like he has done with every other manager he has appointed since he took over the club.

30 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

That's my worry, I said to a few yesterday that Dave needs to come out that we are rebuilding changing the direction of the club etc otherwise if we ain't 3rd / 4th after 10 games fans will want him out, I think he needs at least 2 transfer windows.

Though do agree it gives me Ebbe vibes 

Three windows minimum.  We've also got a new HoR to bed in and hopefully a Technical Director who knows what he's doing.  There's also an Academy Director to be hired. There's going to be a lot of changes and upheaval at the club in the next few months, which hopefully also means Dave interfering less and Gunn being punted sideways at least.

3 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

I’d like it if Leven was still involved with the 1st team.
We don’t know for sure if Thelin is taking his 2 assistants with him and even if he does, no reason why Leven can’t be part of the back room team 

Do we need 4 folk on the touch line? 
Not sure.

I’m not saying we should get rid of him at all, it would be handy to have “local knowledge” for the Swedes to tap in to, but Leven might feel the odd man out?

Also, this may have given him a taste of being the no1. 
He might fancy a crack at starting out at a lower level himself? 

• Upvote 2
8 minutes ago, Red Granite said:

Fair play to the board, they've been in for a lot of stick but good on them for going for their man.  Exciting times ahead I hope.  Away to have a drink to celebrate 

Aye they've received a lot of deserved criticism. If Thelin was the man we wanted and Warnock was here until he came then they do deserve credit for getting their man - maybe Thelin was always the man in summer to be coming in..