DIY Thread

GAME OF BILLIONS

On 9/15/2023 at 10:14 PM, Sooper-hanz said:

You should see the tools I’ve amassed over the years. I’ve got tools that I have no clue what I used them for. But they’re still there should I need to use them again for whatever it was I used them for. 

I’ve got a few friends like that and they’re all horrendous with women 

• Haha 4

On 9/15/2023 at 9:20 PM, Ke1t said:

Chainsaw a square into yer stump, fill it with combustibles, and burn the fucker out. 

If it's roots, chain the tree to your jeep and wrench that fucker clean out of the ground.  Pulled many a tree out with my hemi jeep... takes about 10 minutes start to finish. Them you can get to disassembling it.

Terrific fun.

Right tools for the right job.

Fuck digging roots out.

Fuck sake hire a mini slew for the day , or get someone with a telescopic to hud over

39 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

Fuck sake hire a mini slew for the day , or get someone with a telescopic to hud over

No need for extra expense and running to the plant hire if you've a jeep, steel chain, and a spare tyre. 

You're ripping shit out the ground with that all day. 

Maybe if you've some massive tree with roots down to the Earth's core, but most are shallow roots that pop up no bother. 

buc y did ye chaze tae nae ging doon a peth o drugs n bevvy..did ye nivir hing aboot balmeadie n newmachar late 70s n 80s..eh mind thir wis a big bovver boy scene beck in eh diy..skinheeds n braces n leather breeks .cunts wir sniffin glue n bevvyin methelatd spirits n smokin liket chimnys..few o the cunts wir in a bad menners tribute bandimages.jpg.

.thi wir deed it 25..git mixd up wi the wrang crowd beck then buc yed hae turnd oot a differnt manny..balmeadie n newmachar cunts went aff eh fuckin rails oan eh ska/2 tone..endet up buried oan eh beach in thir herringtons7583c86db27efc952dec022b95d3e155-skinhea

4 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

buc y did ye chaze tae nae ging doon a peth o drugs n bevvy..did ye nivir hing aboot balmeadie n newmachar late 70s n 80s..eh mind thir wis a big bovver boy scene beck in eh diy..skinheeds n braces n leather breeks .cunts wir sniffin glue n bevvyin methelatd spirits n smokin liket chimnys..few o the cunts wir in a bad menners tribute band..thi wir deed it 25..git mixes up wi the wrang crowd beck then buc yed hae turns oot a differnt manny..balmeadie n newmachar cunts went aff eh fuckin rails oan eh ska/2 tone..endet up buried oan eh beach in thir harringtons

80's skins lol.  Mish mash scruffy cunts in the main.

3 hours ago, Arabian Knight said:

buc y did ye chaze tae nae ging doon a peth o drugs n bevvy..did ye nivir hing aboot balmeadie n newmachar late 70s n 80s..eh mind thir wis a big bovver boy scene beck in eh diy..skinheeds n braces n leather breeks .cunts wir sniffin glue n bevvyin methelatd spirits n smokin liket chimnys..few o the cunts wir in a bad menners tribute bandimages.jpg.

.thi wir deed it 25..git mixd up wi the wrang crowd beck then buc yed hae turnd oot a differnt manny..balmeadie n newmachar cunts went aff eh fuckin rails oan eh ska/2 tone..endet up buried oan eh beach in thir herringtons7583c86db27efc952dec022b95d3e155-skinhea

Yes I  did used to hang about Newmachar for the dancing bit of a bugger getting back to Northfield by the end of the night back in the early to mid 70s.

Used to go to the Dyce as well good times for sure.

5 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

cunt oan eh richt yist tae bide in newmachar..25 pair o doc marten bates in ez hoose..cunt wis ska daft..went tae xtremes n stertet batelickin..endet up gittin beasted..ootgrew the ne n left fir hull..needed mare cunts thit shared ez kink..noo ez oan intragremf206e41c7e72401f8800d80da0f93dc2.jpg

341fdd23c077e115a3e3f497334816e9.jpg

it's a global scen tho..heres a dutch wan01b37a9cfb98956db6bacd53e43c757c.jpg

n heres wan fae shanghai3bc5f2a273a1c4524cfc1d76244f13b8.jpg

You must be trawlin' some right gay sites ti get them pics.  Absolute shambles o cunts.

Is there a big homo scene in Newmachar?  The boy's a pure belter.

34 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

Was the primary school mate .

Aye not during the day it was at night with teenager's of similar age .

Great fun.

Haha! And I'd have been there during the day.

Mid 80s it had like a Thursday night club or something, was a good laugh,  indoor football, music blaring & a scrap. 😂.

I'll definitely know some of the guys you would have met from Dyce, a few years older than me though. 

Just now, Awayfromhomered said:

Haha! And I'd have been there during the day.

Mid 80s it had like a Thursday night club or something, was a good laugh,  indoor football, music blaring & a scrap. 😂.

I'll definitely know some of the guys you would have met from Dyce, a few years older than me though. 

My age group then.

• Upvote 1
23 hours ago, Arabian Knight said:

cunt oan eh richt yist tae bide in newmachar..25 pair o doc marten bates in ez hoose..cunt wis ska daft..went tae xtremes n stertet batelickin..endet up gittin beasted..ootgrew the ne n left fir hull..needed mare cunts thit shared ez kink..noo ez oan intragremf206e41c7e72401f8800d80da0f93dc2.jpg

341fdd23c077e115a3e3f497334816e9.jpg

it's a global scen tho..heres a dutch wan01b37a9cfb98956db6bacd53e43c757c.jpg

n heres wan fae shanghai3bc5f2a273a1c4524cfc1d76244f13b8.jpg

Reminded me of Feil Bill the top yin.

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Daisy1903 said:

If changing from plastic did you remember to Earth the cable?

Yes mate, I'm not a natural TBH but things like that I'll do it. But only with full instructions from youtube & also take photos of the wires just to make sure they get hooked back up correctly.  

I've experienced an electronic shock as a kid, don't fancy another,  hahaha!